Pages:
Author

Topic: 150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC? - page 76. (Read 8977 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 05:42:38 AM
I'm going with 150 ethereum here. This is an obvious choice and just a little calculation will show you that the ethereum here is worth more than the bitcoin and besides, ethereum still has a lot of growing to do so that means that the potential on the percentage of return on investment is much higher than it is with bitcoin and you stand to make more profit from holding the ethereum
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
The value is huge and I am very jealous of you if you have one of them,
If I were you I would prefer ethereum because of its growth and price stability
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:19:44 AM
Bitcoin is more unstable than Ethereum. And I think that cognitive encourages all exchanges. If you see someone else's bitcoin. So I think bitcoin should be the best place for it. And the second coin must co-exist with them growing or falling together, you will benefit if the cryptomarket increases.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 20, 2018, 09:04:32 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?

Definitely ETH here
I believe ETH has much more space of growing compare to Bitcoin in the aspect of Tech, Majority Adoption, Use case and scalability
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
I am going to hold ethereum,because it can fluctuate once again getting new all time highs,you shouldnt be waiting for bitcoin to do its job,we should take any opportunity that the market is giving us,investments in altcoins are risky but it is worth the risk as these altcoins can give us good gains better than bitcoin as bitcoin is being manipulated nowadays.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 04:57:08 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now, but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?
A half of money in ETH and another half in BTC. These coins are on the top of the crypto market and they both will grow up in parallel. I do not know about bitcoin, but the ETH has a lot of interesting events scheduled for 2018, which will definitely affect its price
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
I would choose to stick with bitcoin as ethereum is very unpredictabe and continously being dumped ,because the difficulty is much higher than ever before that is why the miners switch to ethereum classic,bitcoin is for long term and will always be,because it is the most dominant cryptocurrency from the start as it is the first of its kind.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 04:20:31 PM
Any will do:) there are two best hodl coins and both will gain profits. And also, you always can buy one for the other:)))
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:19:07 PM
In that case, I would take what remains, because it seems to me that there is not much difference here if we are talking about the potential of projects, so here it is not necessary to choose something, both of these projects will be very well combined, so I would probably chose both
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
The kingdoms of the world of cryptographic currencies are bitcoin and ethereum. The amounts we choose are very attractive and impressive. but my preference would be 150 eth. because I think eth potential is higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 20, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
Though Ethereum has higher chance to give more profit, I whould divide the portfolio in such proportion: 30% BTC 70% ETH. BTC is still ruling the market and ETH is mosly following BTC trend now. And BTC is the first coin that will be pumped when the market starts rising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
why not store exactly half of the bitcoin and exactly half of the ethereum, this will allow you not to suffer in a year, when both fall
Activity: 194
April 20, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
Both should e hold,because december are going to be  bulls season that is why most of the people are going to cash out that time,we should be sticking to bitcoin as these altcoins could bleed whenever bitcoin has gone super bull,remember how these bulls and bears work,it is unpredictable which is why we should be more vigillant all the time.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
April 20, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
I would stick with bitcoin because ethereum can be dumped once again by the big players,just to be safe as bitcoin is slowly getting more stable these altcoins might be dumped unexpectedly,you should be aware on how these big players think so that you wont be surprised once they are taking profits,because they might took their profits as soon as bitcoin hits $9k or $10k and you should be ready too.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
I think there is absolutely no difference, if we assume that the Crypto currency will grow according to the scenario of the previous year, then everything will grow in equal proportions. Accordingly, and the earnings for you will be the same regardless of what you buy.

Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 20, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
That's what you asked the task. Can be somehow take 1/2 etherium and 1/2 bitcoin? Well, or 60/40.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
April 20, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
Almost worth the same value now,  but which one is better for holding untill DEC 2018?
150 ETH? a very good amount!
My budget is less (total 11 ETH  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)
I prefer ETH, given the number of promising projects that work on its basis ...
I think by December 2018 the price for ETH will reach $ 2,000.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
Until this end year I prefer bitcoin cause it more profitable than eth, it have the largest market in cryptocurrency And if you want to investment for long term you can hold in eth.
Yes, we do have the same strategy, I will also pick or choose btc over any other altcoins but if you really want a long term holding I think you must hold eth because I think it is more profitable for the next couple of years but if only on December 2018, I think I will choose to hold BTC over ETH. That is my opinion though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
150 ETH OR 9.5 BTC?
I think if I were to choose between the two of them: 150 ETH or 9.5 BTC, I will still choose 9.5 BTC because of its potential to grow and many celebrities that I have watched on the news are really succeeding when they are holding btc, if that so that is one of the proof to stay in btc more than any other altcoins, that is what I love about btc, its potential and never ending supply and supporters.
Activity: 130
April 20, 2018, 01:10:58 PM
Until this end year I prefer bitcoin cause it more profitable than eth, it have the largest market in cryptocurrency And if you want to investment for long term you can hold in eth.
Pages:
Jump to: