Pages:
Author

Topic: 1500$ Bounty - Earn Upto 15$ for a Simple Share Plus a Chance to Win 700$ Prize (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
You said $0.5 minimum per each share, then I have done 13 shares, what will be the total money as I got around $3.5. can you let me know how you calculated them?

Sharing it 1000 times doesn't mean you will get 15$.
We checked the effectiveness not the amount of sharing.
Ok, got it, but i thought each would be awarded half dollar, anyway its not a big deal, Thanks for the payment.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Hello jamal, is this bounty still open? Can I follow this bounty now? thank you so much
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
You said $0.5 minimum per each share, then I have done 13 shares, what will be the total money as I got around $3.5. can you let me know how you calculated them?

+1
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032

copper member
Lolxxx have done the checking. so he should know it better..
but that is not necessary to accept all of your shares. we've only paid for the effective and influential sharings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
hi guys. the voting contest has been canceled because the DENT token listed into KuCoin Exchange without any votes.

so the 700$ Raffle is also canceled.
but all of you will still get your payment for all of your sharing and contribution according to the bounty terms.

may we all remove the signature code now?
do you have done checking all of our posts?

Yes all of you can remove the signature I have reviewed all the applicants and gave the sheet to jamalaezaz to process the payment.
Please remind to jamalaezaz about us, made present for us to xmas ))
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
 Huh when the payout started sir  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1032
hi guys. the voting contest has been canceled because the DENT token listed into KuCoin Exchange without any votes.

but all of you will still get your payment for all of your sharing and contribution according to the bounty terms.

Yes all of you can remove the signature I have reviewed all the applicants and gave the sheet to jamalaezaz to process the payment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Congrats with succes token istening.
Now make succes with bounty program
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Wink waiting for payments now , hope i get pay too  Cheesy
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

Thank you Jamal. Looking forward to that.
copper member

copper member
voting ended  Sad any update now ?

voting not even started. and they already listed the token in exchange. so the voting will not happen now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2504225.new#new
voting ended  Sad any update now ?
Pages:
Jump to: