Pages:
Author

Topic: $1500 IN STOCK..GRIDSEED ASIC SCRYPT+BTC MINERS SHIPS WORLD WIDE FROM AUSTRALIA - page 2. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Come on guys, the price is cheap, in stock item, ships next day after payment, open for negotiation, no takers?? give us a chance..
Interesting but a little pricey in my opinion. That's a 100% markup u have there :/

We are open to any reasonable offers, we really want to move stocks then only we can get the next.. So guys we accept any reasonable offers, and I have updated the first thread with the reduced price, just note that this is instock shipping next day, so no one week or two week delay like others.
Thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
funny..another scrypt-hash again ?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Interesting but a little pricey in my opinion. That's a 100% markup u have there :/
I thought gridseed say on their site that they don't have any authorized re sellers outside of China?

Dear Customers:

Thank you very much for your interest and support, without which we cannot be so successful and the leader of the industry.
As of now, we have not authorized any oversea resellers yet. We are in evaluation process, and we will authorize official oversea resellers and publish their names soon.
Before that, we suggest you to be cautious with the resellers who offer you extreme low price, and we suggest you to ask resellers to provide proof of their inventory. We believe that a valuable reseller should be able to provide good customer service and technical support, and we do not encourage people to sell things they do not have.

Many thanks again, sincerely,

Gridseed

Its true, they are not yet officially declared and every time we ask we get the same reply.. "we are in evaluation process"
Anyway as seen in the picture we are getting miners directly from gridseed, we have 100xgridseeds in stock now and we can get any more really quickly if someone need more than that. But we prefer to sell instock item, rather than take pre-orders as sometimes unforeseen delays occur. 
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I thought gridseed say on their site that they don't have any authorized re sellers outside of China?

Dear Customers:

Thank you very much for your interest and support, without which we cannot be so successful and the leader of the industry.
As of now, we have not authorized any oversea resellers yet. We are in evaluation process, and we will authorize official oversea resellers and publish their names soon.
Before that, we suggest you to be cautious with the resellers who offer you extreme low price, and we suggest you to ask resellers to provide proof of their inventory. We believe that a valuable reseller should be able to provide good customer service and technical support, and we do not encourage people to sell things they do not have.

Many thanks again, sincerely,

Gridseed
Proud to announce that we are a distributor of Gridseed chips for Australia. Out motive is to sell only stock items.

Price Drop

Stock of Gridseed Scrypt Asic miners in Australia are now available for pickup (VIC) or next day worldwide express shipping

Mining Rig#1   USD$ 1500
10 x GC3355 Gridseed (360KHash/s each)
1 x 10 port USB Hub
1 x WiiBox Controller
1 x 360 - 420W power supply
1 x micro USB cable (wiibox power)
10 x mini USB cables
10 x power cables for GC3355

Single Gridseed - GC3355  USD$ 160
Can run it directly from a Windows or Linux PC.

Raspberry PI -script controller AUD$ TBA
Pre-configured & ready to mine. Able to control upto 20 gridseeds.  An improvement on the wiibox.

Technical support & Advice - AUD$ FREE
We run them ourselves!  Systems engineers with background in LAMP (linux), hosting & virtualisation.

Drop me a private message in you want more information.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!!

On the pictures You can see the the brown boxes shipped to us are from directly from GRIDSEED. Anyone getting the miners from a third party will only have a plain brown box

Note:
Guys some one else called "dream22" is a scam.. he uses my pictures and exact post. MY account for btcointalk or litecointalk are same " dreamzz"
and my ebay store name is "bsoft technologies pty ltd". I have a company registered with ABN and ACN with that name as well.

His SCAM post is here, dont fall for it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550735.new#new

Pages:
Jump to: