Pages:
Author

Topic: 1500 satoshi @ 180 minutes- Freebitcorn faucet - page 2. (Read 5436 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Thanks for my first payment Freebitcorn ,i have to say i also had my doubts but then i guess that goes with the territory of having a min payout amount on your faucet.

Have you ever thought about allowing the user to set a min payout,it might stop the negativity about your faucet which must be losing you traffic ,to many people have been burned by min payout faucets,if you let the user decide on payout level then you might get more users and those that come to trust your faucet will probably raise it to a higher amount after getting a few payouts.

All is good for the time being though and i will continue to use your faucet and now i will be inclined to help you out by clicking a few of your adds each time i visit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
i must to say
payments received from this faucet.
thanks, and best luck
Activity: 39
Added to my rotator! freebitcoinrotator.ga. Thanks for all the hard work you've put in creating this faucet!

Thank you very much! We appreciate it! Smiley
legendary
It is impossible to continue this thread in this manner, it has been mentioned many times and it won't be mentioned again.

We aren't in any way associated with "bitcoindrip.com" , "bitcoinsplash.com" or any other faucet at this time.

The difference between the owner of these sites and us is that- if we could restore what has been lost in the incident, we would. He just left the scene and scammed a lot of users and to this day nobody has received neither an email nor a refund.

The script ain't the same either. Our developer has put a lot of work in this project, but maybe, he should have started from scratch since you all call his hard work a scam. This is unacceptable and should not continue any further. So please consider the time, effort and code that the developer has invested in our project and stop spreading misinformation about the relations between this project and others.

Some of our users are accusing us of stealing their balances and from their point of view they are right. They can't even try to comprehend what this situation means for us and in what kind of troubles we have been since our server was lost. Our email is full of bullshit and hate to which we are trying to react as calmly as possible and to assist every user with their questions and demands. Yes, demands. Because nobody cares. And on top of that, we need to reply to the same questions over and over again in this thread. Fuck this shit.

We are not trying to scam you. We are doing our best to provide a better service.

Sincerely, The www.freebitcorn.com Admin.

sincerely i never see this faucet script except on this scam sites bitcoindrip and splash. And also i am not see anywhere development page from this script.
 maybe your intentions are honorable but this script for now use only scamers or "one scamer". anyway is not good for business
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Added to my rotator! freebitcoinrotator.ga. Thanks for all the hard work you've put in creating this faucet!
It is impossible to continue this thread in this manner, it has been mentioned many times and it won't be mentioned again.

We aren't in any way associated with "bitcoindrip.com" , "bitcoinsplash.com" or any other faucet at this time.

The difference between the owner of these sites and us is that- if we could restore what has been lost in the incident, we would. He just left the scene and scammed a lot of users and to this day nobody has received neither an email nor a refund.

The script ain't the same either. Our developer has put a lot of work in this project, but maybe, he should have started from scratch since you all call his hard work a scam. This is unacceptable and should not continue any further. So please consider the time, effort and code that the developer has invested in our project and stop spreading misinformation about the relations between this project and others.

Some of our users are accusing us of stealing their balances and from their point of view they are right. They can't even try to comprehend what this situation means for us and in what kind of troubles we have been since our server was lost. Our email is full of bullshit and hate to which we are trying to react as calmly as possible and to assist every user with their questions and demands. Yes, demands. Because nobody cares. And on top of that, we need to reply to the same questions over and over again in this thread. Fuck this shit.

We are not trying to scam you. We are doing our best to provide a better service.

Sincerely, The www.freebitcorn.com Admin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I don't know what to think about this faucet. Maybe it is a scam maybe not and has the faucetowner indeed bad luck with his "old" provider. But in the mean time i haven't got one single satoshi from this faucet.

I'm suspicious.
first, this faucet script is exactly the same like scam faucet bitcoindrip I'm not sure whether the same owner
i am received couple payouts from frebitcorn, but after hosting problem i loose ~70000 satoshi and more than 950 referrals..
You may not like it, but other people do

Maybe they like to safe it up and get a big payment after a couple of weeks instead of getting so little everyday

your faucet so simple and neat i like it
also the rewards so high thank you

Thank you very much for your support!
First things first, fist make sure your backups are made by your team and you don't rely on your hosting provider. Futher more try to invest some Cash in security.

Explain to user what you did towards their profile information safety etc. It will create trust again..

I don't know what to think about this faucet. Maybe it is a scam maybe not and has the faucetowner indeed bad luck with his "old" provider. But in the mean time i haven't got one single satoshi from this faucet.

Thank you very much for your recommendations!
We want you all to know that we are sincere in our struggle to provide better service and to minimize the risk involved in our line of venture!
As far as luck goes, this was a very troublesome situation in which we were not prepared for the outcome. If we could have changed something beforehand we would have done it at all cost. In no way did we want to disappoint any one of our supporters and we are making sure that this was for the better - the changes we have made won't allow this kind of thing to happen again! Thank you all for your support! Hope to see you on our site!

May we remind you our payouts address: 1JCXSd9L8iznXF71MX7gcQ9V5mfV19pdYt
Activity: 924
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
your faucet so simple and neat i like it
also the rewards so high thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hello! Please read up. We are working on it!

what after you finished work?
what about my new refferals? whether to promote my refferal link, whether they will be added to the previous number of the refferals

There was a problem with our hosting provider and our website was deleted. We have since moved our site to a more secure and reliable provider. It is up and running again and there should be no more hassle. This was unexpected and in no way we were able to predict this kind of an outcome. If we could regain your trust in any way it would mean a lot to us!

We are deeply sorry for the trouble and would like to make it up to you and every user that has contacted us after the incident.

By doubling our base referral commission and halving our payouts threshold we hope that we can earn back some trust and help users get back what was lost in the incident.

Sorry for the troubles! Hope to work again with you!

First things first, fist make sure your backups are made by your team and you don't rely on your hosting provider. Futher more try to invest some Cash in security.

Explain to user what you did towards their profile information safety etc. It will create trust again..

what about my new refferals? whether to promote my refferal link, whether they will be added to the previous number of the refferals

There was a problem with our hosting provider and our website was deleted. We have since moved our site to a more secure and reliable provider. It is up and running again and there should be no more hassle. This was unexpected and in no way we were able to predict this kind of an outcome. If we could regain your trust in any way it would mean a lot to us!

We are deeply sorry for the trouble and would like to make it up to you and every user that has contacted us after the incident.

By doubling our base referral commission and halving our payouts threshold we hope that we can earn back some trust and help users get back what was lost in the incident.

Sorry for the troubles! Hope to work again with you!
legendary

Activity: 42
I've lost all the money and my ref also  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
wtf..
zero balance, and refferal number is zero? i have more than 950 refferals..
Whether this will be corrected?
Minimum cashout threshold was decreased as promised.
Perhaps a good idea to tell your hosting provider what kind of your website your have right now, so it won't happen again.

Frankly I think it is a amateuristic to depend on your hosting provider for back ups.

Already checked if they have any problems and they assured us it is not their business what we are hosting, as long as it is not forbidden by any of the country's laws. There are many faucets being hosted in the country we are currently setting up our servers and they seem to be pro BTC altogether.

We couldn't have foreseen what would happen in a scenario like this, but we are already making sure that this won't happen again in the future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Update: We had an argument with our hosting provider, they weren't happy with the nature of our website and took it down. Unfortunately our  last backup was on the server to which they have denied us access to and after that erased. We have now changed the hosting provider and the servers we are using and the site is up and operational. Sorry for the inconvenience! If you need any assistance, please write us to: [email protected]

Perhaps a good idea to tell your hosting provider what kind of your website your have right now, so it won't happen again.

Frankly I think it is a amateuristic to depend on your hosting provider for back ups.
Pages:
Jump to: