Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 50. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Seems interesting, at least the concept sounds original.

Will be curious to see how it goes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I read that users will be able to start their own contests, rewards for this contest should give a creator or, like in another cases - platform?
Activity: 182
I can earn money using free 10k of FUNDZ? Or it's only to try platform and get skills?

Yes and Yes.

Those who will accumulate the most "FUNDZ" (DEMO TOKEN)

Will win real FUNDZ and BTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Intriguing and novel, its an exciting concept. Competitive, free and with a chance to win. True to its name, this one is definitely worth checking out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
"Our platform gives users a chance to win large prizes while keeping expenses fixed
regardless of the market’s volatility or black-swan events. The required “capital” can
be as low as 0, as we will also feature free daily contests carrying cryptocurrency
prizes."
How it should work? every business should get profit, so you also want, but you only loose on rewards. Your you planning get profit from percents from rewards and token(for a team) selling and token for rewards you will get from investments?
Yes, FundFantasy charges up to 10% from every contest.
And yes, they'll left 7% for a team to sell them after launch.
Activity: 322
"Our platform gives users a chance to win large prizes while keeping expenses fixed
regardless of the market’s volatility or black-swan events. The required “capital” can
be as low as 0, as we will also feature free daily contests carrying cryptocurrency
prizes."
How it should work? every business should get profit, so you also want, but you only loose on rewards. Your you planning get profit from percents from rewards and token(for a team) selling and token for rewards you will get from investments?
Activity: 123
"FundFantasy will automatically burn 0.5% out of all FundTokens transactions.
This means that the total supply of FundTokens will decrease over time."
You planning do something with it? Or this process will be so long so we be able to do all what we want from a platform?
Read what you wrote. It's good that they will burn the tokens, it's meant that token price will grow up.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
"FundFantasy will automatically burn 0.5% out of all FundTokens transactions.
This means that the total supply of FundTokens will decrease over time."
You planning do something with it? Or this process will be so long so we be able to do all what we want from a platform?
Activity: 79
In whitepaper is written that 9% “don’t like the financial stuff”, so 91% is enjoyed your platform, it's nice, but you asked what is so unliked this 9% to improve it?
It's would be nice, but the should remember that thing that make happy someone from 91% can be irritative for someone frome 9%, it's difficult question...
Activity: 224
In whitepaper is written that 9% “don’t like the financial stuff”, so 91% is enjoyed your platform, it's nice, but you asked what is so unliked this 9% to improve it?
Activity: 193
"FundFantasy will charge 10% of each competition prize-pool as comission. Considerable amounts of it will return to the prize pool in the form of free-entry and guaranteed contests."
It's i understood, but how platform get back tokens that given as rewards. Users can spend tokens on platform or only sellout it?
Activity: 196
"It's simple! Portfolios are ranked according to their rates of return when the contest ends - top performing portolios win prizes." (from FAQ)
I don't understand, it meant some kind of stakes on course? (And yes, portolios it's mistake in FAQ)
Activity: 218
What is Post-Launch Promotion in token distribution ? How i understand it's airdrop, or maybe some challenge or something else?
I guess yes, also unsold tokens will be airdropped. It's great for all, even if you planning just sell them but not using.
You are absolytelly right about unsold, but wrong about promotion. In russian translition there is written "post-ICO selling".
Are you joking? Just read Post-Launch paragraph in whitepaper. This fund will be spend for Daily Free Contests, MegaJackpot and Guaranteed Contests and so on.
Activity: 364
If I'll buy tokens during pre-sale i'll get them immediately or after launch (or at other time)?
Activity: 224
What is Post-Launch Promotion in token distribution ? How i understand it's airdrop, or maybe some challenge or something else?
I guess yes, also unsold tokens will be airdropped. It's great for all, even if you planning just sell them but not using.
You are absolytelly right about unsold, but wrong about promotion. In russian translition there is written "post-ICO selling".
Where you found russian version of whitepaper ? I looked everywhere... or maybe you doing it for bounty program?
Russian translation for whitepaper isn't exist, i guess he mean russian version of website, maybe it really can be done during ICO, it'd nice.
Activity: 322
Where you found russian version of whitepaper ? I looked everywhere... or maybe you doing it for bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: