Pages:
Author

Topic: 155% return on investment, Pool (0/5) - page 4. (Read 6588 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
November 09, 2014, 03:37:54 AM
Show me your proof,  lets see how honest you are. Should i post my friends proof? He recieved 5 days ago.

Edit: They are not scams, I am thinking you are! There are tons of ptc forum visit one and see latest proofs! Way more than your 5$s

Edit 2: Prove yourself, Post the bitcoin address you requested your 5$ on and the cashout page screenshot. It should be enough Smiley

like this : http://prntscr.com/54j0tt

and this Smiley, http://prntscr.com/54j226
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 09, 2014, 01:56:43 AM
I have been a ptc user since last 2-3 years, As i said no admin or owner i saw was this transparent!,I have placed a warning note too, And i think 20$ won't hurt if they ran away. It is also safer in the pool as it speeds up the process and max limit is small. But if you do alone you can invest alot and can lose a lot too.

For the other guy who is complaining about not getting his payment, I don't know what his problem is, I will ask my friend to give me his latest payment proof as soon as possible. They have given out thousands of dollars they don't want your 5$s. I will try to get you a latest payment proof from today.

If you keep on promoting a scam site, you might get a neg reputation. I'm here to warn people and share my experience about your great site. Which cant pay up a measly $5.
legendary
Change is in your hands
November 09, 2014, 01:46:24 AM
I have been a ptc user since last 2-3 years, As i said no admin or owner i saw was this transparent!,I have placed a warning note too, And i think 20$ won't hurt if they ran away. It is also safer in the pool as it speeds up the process and max limit is small. But if you do alone you can invest alot and can lose a lot too.

For the other guy who is complaining about not getting his payment, I don't know what his problem is, I will ask my friend to give me his latest payment proof as soon as possible. They have given out thousands of dollars they don't want your 5$s. I will try to get you a latest payment proof from today.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
November 08, 2014, 07:39:36 PM
first learn how the system works then comment if its scam or not and how have they managed to live for 2+ years? and yet there paypal balance keeps rising daily? Because they are not scams!

1 more thing, People don't invest 1 million dollar in scams! which are 2+year online and are so much transparent!

You're telling me that scams can't last for over 2 years or attract more than a million dollars?

Did you never hear about Bernie Madoff?
November 08, 2014, 06:43:51 PM
You should definitely focus more time on studies, than wasting time like this.  This is short term, but the real world income, lasts longer.

Short term Roll Eyes Ahmm , 2+ years of online history! Did you miss that part? I have almost finished my studies, And Matter of fact is I don't like to work under some one else, I have my own ideas which are working just fine, Don't comment people if you are not interested! Giving lessons wont change anything. I am getting tired to reply to every single person!

first learn how the system works then comment if its scam or not and how have they managed to live for 2+ years? and yet there paypal balance keeps rising daily? Because they are not scams!

1 more thing, People don't invest 1 million dollar in scams! which are 2+year online and are so much transparent!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1731350650422619&set=a.1514243122133374.1073741833.100006431023648&type=1&theater

After waiting for 6 days it was processed but my didn't receive my cash out. oh well they can have my $5 and shove it in their ass. PV, MTV, and those linked sites are scam
legendary
November 08, 2014, 02:55:56 PM
Spoken like a true Canadian millionaire  Wink

OP is in GMT+4 time zone, not exactly a band of wealth, e.g. the average wage in Armenia is $2 per hour. According to him, he's a student trying to earn a bit in his downtime, we've all been there.
From little acorns, mighty oak trees grow? Who knows, but you can't blame him for trying.

You're misquoting me. I didn't write any of that stuff.

As for OP's timezone, it doesn't matter although if you had read the thread he already told us he's in Pakistan.

He's on the Internet and can speak English. He can surely do something better with his time than watching ads for $3 per hour.
legendary
Change is in your hands
November 08, 2014, 10:43:33 AM
You should definitely focus more time on studies, than wasting time like this.  This is short term, but the real world income, lasts longer.

Short term Roll Eyes Ahmm , 2+ years of online history! Did you miss that part? I have almost finished my studies, And Matter of fact is I don't like to work under some one else, I have my own ideas which are working just fine, Don't comment people if you are not interested! Giving lessons wont change anything. I am getting tired to reply to every single person!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1731350650422619&set=a.1514243122133374.1073741833.100006431023648&type=1&theater
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 08, 2014, 10:34:14 AM
You should definitely focus more time on studies, than wasting time like this.  This is short term, but the real world income, lasts longer.
legendary
Change is in your hands
November 08, 2014, 09:16:06 AM
Is this a ponzi scheme?

155% + is it a ponzi? = run like hell !!!

I second that. Too good to be true !

Another one! Smiley Why people are so lazy these days! "Too good to be true?" They are paying from last 2 years! Just read the whole 3 pages on this thread you will see many answers! I have uploaded a video too i tried to explain everything in it.
Activity: 393
November 08, 2014, 08:27:34 AM
Is this a ponzi scheme?

155% + is it a ponzi? = run like hell !!!

I second that. Too good to be true !
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
November 08, 2014, 08:26:53 AM
I make 2$ daily by watching ads which takes like 40 mins

You realise that's $3 per hour, right?

The Fair Labor Standards Act requires a minimum wage of $2.13 for tipped workers with the expectation that wages plus tips total no less than $7.25 per hour. The employer must pay the difference if total income does not add up to $7.25 per hour.

So you're working for less than half the US minimum wage, and asking people to help you work longer hours.

If you spent a little time learning a marketable skill you would be able to earn many times that amount, and do something that interested you.

Spoken like a true Canadian millionaire  Wink

OP is in GMT+4 time zone, not exactly a band of wealth, e.g. the average wage in Armenia is $2 per hour. According to him, he's a student trying to earn a bit in his downtime, we've all been there.
From little acorns, mighty oak trees grow? Who knows, but you can't blame him for trying.

Just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here, you lowlife scamming fuck.

Either get a real job, of if you can't just do us all a favor and kill youself.

I've been trying to find something vaguely plausible to invest in in Bitcoinland for a while now and, like nutildah, have come to know and hate the scammers and ponzi operators that seem to be everywhere, but streams of abuse aren't that helpful really.

*Edited format*

legendary
Change is in your hands
November 08, 2014, 03:38:49 AM
You won what? Points or money? You cant gamble money in paidverts  but only points. This makes me think you are lying!

Edit: See this before calling a scam!

http://prntscr.com/546o1j
November 08, 2014, 03:20:08 AM
You are a member there and yet you don't know what terms you have agreed on. It can take upto 7 days for withdrawal on bitcoin, To speed up you can contact the support on mytrafficvalue they will solve it. And if you have used bots to view ads better forget the payment. Because my friends are receiving payments on average of 4 days.

I dont do that BS, i tried the gambling part and won, now they dont pay up. SCAM
legendary
Change is in your hands
November 08, 2014, 03:13:57 AM
You are a member there and yet you don't know what terms you have agreed on. It can take upto 7 days for withdrawal on bitcoin, To speed up you can contact the support on mytrafficvalue they will solve it. And if you have used bots to view ads better forget the payment. Because my friends are receiving payments on average of 4 days.
November 08, 2014, 02:57:08 AM
I understand but i am just a student right now. As far 3$ per hour is concerned it will go up, As i said the more points a person has the higher he gets paid( or higher the conversion ratio), As far as other things are concerned, I make around 6$ approx from other ptc sites too and not to mention I also do fiverr too as i have alot of free time. And 1 more thing, In my country Pakistan 20$ per day is also good enough

I made this because people invest in scams which they know will last for few days. They don't know anything about the owner of the site where the money is further invested etc. At least in this case admin or the owner of the sites is well known person in ptc industry. I doubt any of person who ran a hyip or ponzi was this popular or transparent.

Forum is for everyone, I don't know why are you so angry, If you understood how any of this worked you would have not been shouting, I don't know why people always apply guilty until proven innocent.

Update:
New balance after watching 8 more ads. http://prntscr.com/54637x

news flash: my $5 is still pending its already past 5days. LOL $5 great company there....... STINKS LIKE SCAM TO ME
legendary
November 08, 2014, 02:45:52 AM
I understand but i am just a student right now. As far 3$ per hour is concerned it will go up

I would advise studying rather than watching ads for hours every day. Learn something useful instead of wasting your time like this.
legendary
Change is in your hands
November 08, 2014, 01:23:36 AM
I understand but i am just a student right now. As far 3$ per hour is concerned it will go up, As i said the more points a person has the higher he gets paid( or higher the conversion ratio), As far as other things are concerned, I make around 6$ approx from other ptc sites too and not to mention I also do fiverr too as i have alot of free time. And 1 more thing, In my country Pakistan 20$ per day is also good enough

I made this because people invest in scams which they know will last for few days. They don't know anything about the owner of the site where the money is further invested etc. At least in this case admin or the owner of the sites is well known person in ptc industry. I doubt any of person who ran a hyip or ponzi was this popular or transparent.

Forum is for everyone, I don't know why are you so angry, If you understood how any of this worked you would have not been shouting, I don't know why people always apply guilty until proven innocent.

Update:
New balance after watching 8 more ads. http://prntscr.com/54637x
legendary
November 08, 2014, 12:33:06 AM
I make 2$ daily by watching ads which takes like 40 mins

You realise that's $3 per hour, right?

I suppose that's another way of getting the same message across. Smiley
legendary
Change is in your hands
November 07, 2014, 02:44:34 PM
made few edits to explain more.

I don't really understand it. It seems dodgy that you have to pay to watch ads, and I'd be careful if I was you.

I expect you'll end up getting scammed and not being able to pay your investors back but maybe not.

No you can start from zero Smiley, Just watch daily bonus ads daily and you will still get the points then those will be converted to dollar ads. The process requires alot of time if you start from zero it took me like 3+ months to get to my current stats, and many people don't do as i said and many advertisers don't have time to watch all those ads to get there money back, but they can gamble there points. So the return becomes very possible. You won't like to spend(as advertiser) like 1 hr- 1.30 mins Daily, just watching other people site so that you can earn back the money. As I said earlier there is always a risk but if you will ask any ptc investor he will always tell you it will last for a long time until something really bad happens like(hacking). As i said i will make it clear for the investors that if the company will stop paying they will lose the money, as will i.

There are some other things too, If they don't get sales the users will also not get ads to watch thus points will not be converted, They also depend on sales too. You can check there facebook owner ID he posts daily the paypal balance etc and other details.

(Update)
New balance after watching ads: http://prntscr.com/53zuzj
legendary
November 07, 2014, 02:13:24 PM
made few edits to explain more.

I don't really understand it. It seems dodgy that you have to pay to watch ads, and I'd be careful if I was you.

I expect you'll end up getting scammed and not being able to pay your investors back but maybe not.
Pages:
Jump to: