Pages:
Author

Topic: 15.64406305 BTC dissapeared from my Electrum wallet - page 2. (Read 1521 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey!
Check your private message.
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
And this is one of the setback of Bitcoin even though irrevasability has its own advantages the disadvantage should also not to be ignored. If it were to be Paypal, then one can get the money back or if not possible you can track down the account and even get it blacklisted. You have someone to lodge a complain to, but for Bitcoin, its gone forever and there is nothing you can do about it coupled with the fact that the address can be used to scam another person...
It's not a setback, it's a benefit.  You just have to take extra precautions to make sure that the benefit works in your favor.

Thank you all , as I can see what is done is done, I've just lost 10k, bad day for business. I am so mad at me because I could have avoid it....

Having that much bitcoin stored on a computer is not a great idea.  I'd look into cold storage or investing in a hardware wallet.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I feel sorry for you buddy. But you must further use anti-virus and a more secure operating system. This basic safety rules.
Activity: 5
Thank you all , as I can see what is done is done, I've just lost 10k, bad day for business. I am so mad at me because I could have avoid it....
Activity: 246
is there a way to get back this transaction?
There is no chance to get that coins back,if you are using bitcoin for some time you might already know that ,always use a secure system to store your coins if not things will disappear just like this ,sad to hear about your situation,be careful from now on,spend a few buck to protect your system if not the loss will be huge
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
well in internetworld, you can have all the passwords in the world to protect you from something, no antivirus ----> a whole world of shit.

what where you thinking OP? tss tss tss...
sincerly, my condolences for your loss.
i realy hope you listen and you learned something out of it.

although.. i wonder, cybercrime devision  at the police? could that help?
or maybe a white- greyhat? in exchange for a % as a recovery fee?

edit:
i forgot, someone mentionnend format your pc, format your pc 4 a 5 times, better be sure, because 1 time even 2 times isn't
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Holy shit! Just like that? No way to take back his own money? How is this thing helps the world a better place? It is even giving illegalities higher chance of protection.

So this is what I said regarding crypto wallets. It can be anonymous and cool but talking about lots of money it's still safe in banks due to their insurance system protection. So I am now contemplating if I continue to invest nearly all my monthly savings in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
And this is one of the setback of Bitcoin even though irrevasability has its own advantages the disadvantage should also not to be ignored. If it were to be Paypal, then one can get the money back or if not possible you can track down the account and even get it blacklisted. You have someone to lodge a complain to, but for Bitcoin, its gone forever and there is nothing you can do about it coupled with the fact that the address can be used to scam another person...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
No you are not going to get your coins back unfortunately there is no way to get it back also it is very hard to know who exactly hacked your bitcoin wallet i will say its impossible. You selected a wrong username your nick should be unlucky2020
ok man, thanks for your help Sad
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

No, there isn't. Bitcoin transactions are not reversible. I suggest you to drink a glass of cold water and pretend like you spent that money on something cool.

And most importantly, install the damn antivirus. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I do not have an antivirus

Here is your problem. Never, ever use a computer without an antivirus software. You probably have a trojan which records every movement you do and can do a remote access to your computer.

Format that PC asap and setup an antivirus first.
I had a password , every time I wanted to send, I submited the password. and I do not have an antivirus
Activity: 297
this address 1LZHak4TwxT4DJtjLqpmxNELFkTbeUxzi7 stolen my money, and I dont know how and what to do. Can I take it back?

Did you encrypt it? Did you have anti-virus sw to protect your computer?
this address 1LZHak4TwxT4DJtjLqpmxNELFkTbeUxzi7 stolen my money, and I dont know how and what to do. Can I take it back?
Pages:
Jump to: