Pages:
Author

Topic: [1.5x] quick pyramid - No Fee, just for rep. - page 2. (Read 2980 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Let's make this interesting... Bwahahaha ...  Sent another 4...

I'll vogue for you man, Rep is great so far... I've been getting all of my deposits..

Thanks for the high paybacks!

... Your deposits discourage people to participate in this game... It's always better to start with small amount. Let's say, I'll send 1 btc, but you personally need 10 BTC to be paid off now,  I have to wait until 17,5 btc will be deposed,  as far as average deposit for this kind of games are about 1 btc, I want to be sure that there about 10-20 others who are ready to join, but I'm not sure at all... I think its not only me to share this opinion. + Double trouble games are not popular now. So, it's deadlock, I think.
 But hope it's not, good luck.

Troll...

From what I can see, In the block explorer, there is 9.6 in the block, there is enough to pay everyone, including my first 4 BTC deposit... This also should encourage high rollers, and the smaller depositors... It goes more in waves.

Your attempt to scare the nubs from this Pyramid... tsk, tsk...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

I'll vogue for you man, Rep is great so far... I've been getting all of my deposits..

... Your deposits discourage people to participate in this game... It's always better to start with small amount. Let's say, I'll send 1 btc, but you personally need 10 BTC to be paid off now,  I have to wait until 17,5 btc will be deposed,  as far as average deposit for this kind of games are about 1 btc, I want to be sure that there about 10-20 others who are ready to join, but I'm not sure at all... I think its not only me to share this opinion. + Double trouble games are not popular now. So, it's deadlock, I think.
 But hope it's not, good luck.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
updated the spreadsheet, will pay out once I'm at the computer with my bitcoins on!
This guy is a SCAM...

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Got paid quickly, thanks op Smiley
You right, I got it.. Cheesy Good Job man!
paid out the first three.
I just posted 1.2..

Just to make it interesting, I just put in 4 BTC! Let's rock this!!!!!!
excellent, I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as it goes through on the block explorer and then get the first payout sent  Smiley
I just posted 1.2..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm in Smiley
Just want to start a quick pyramid.  some people will lose out, that's how it goes.  I'm not in it to make BTC, I just want some good rep around here really as I have some items I would like to sell and ideas for more fun games.

-It will pay out 1.5x what you put in.
-there is no fee for me, just 0.01 BTC to cover the transaction fee
-the address is:
Code:
1NmDB8pDFaY2WC5iTYAuFm7Yff145acWDw

Spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AmcHoqQeOcSTdGJrMHVnVHNmdWEyLWVzWG5xZ08yWFE&output=html
Block: http://blockexplorer.com/address/1NmDB8pDFaY2WC5iTYAuFm7Yff145acWDw

Get in quick for easy payout!  (I went with 1.5x just to make sure there was a chance for a lot of people to get payouts.)

Any questions post them now but it is open right away.
Pages:
Jump to: