Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ +16GB Dropbox Storage Space for 0.5 BTC (for life) ★ - page 3. (Read 5115 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Quick post,

Just to say I've received all my referrals and so free space.

Very quickly processed and excellent communication!

First time I've purchased a service through bitcoin! Perfect!

Many thanks!

Myrddin
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
One more review by someone that can't post here. On his behalf I could post his PM:

Heh, I heard firsthand it worked really well and fast. I wonder how long it will stick though Smiley

Thanks for the positive review! They will stick, have been doing this for over six months and everything works.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Heh, I heard firsthand it worked really well and fast. I wonder how long it will stick though Smiley
Activity: 65
Pm sent.

Many thanks.

Myrddin
Perfect ! Needed to only send him the ref link, a few minutes later, I had all the refs and the 18 GB storage as promised !

Thanks for the really fast work !

Thank you for the review CrownCloud and happy dropboxing!
Activity: 467
Perfect ! Needed to only send him the ref link, a few minutes later, I had all the refs and the 18 GB storage as promised !

Thanks for the really fast work !

I have received all my referrals, earlier than expected, I might add.
He only asked for my referral link and a couple hours later my referrals where maxed out.
I can vouch for the quality of this service. Fast, easy and cheap!

Thank you for the review jomplox and happy dropboxing!
Activity: 90
I have received all my referrals, earlier than expected, I might add.
He only asked for my referral link and a couple hours later my referrals where maxed out.
I can vouch for the quality of this service. Fast, easy and cheap!
Sending you a PM sent Smiley

PM received! I'll get you upgraded to 18GB! Please PM me if you haven't received the referrals within 24 hours!
Activity: 467
Sending you a PM sent Smiley
Sending you a PM right away!

PM received, I'll get you your 16GB!
Activity: 90
Sending you a PM right away!
16GB of extra Dropbox space for life for 0.5 BTC

I will upgrade your Dropbox storage space from 2GB with 16GB to a maximum of 18GB for life for 0.5BTC

Dropbox normally starts with 2 GB of space, and gives you 500MB for referrals. I will give you 32 working referrals so you will have 16GB of extra storage up to 18GB maximum of storage space for the rest of your Dropbox life. Please Note: I will only send those 32 referrals to 1 account - so you can get up to 18GB at max on 1 account. Normally you would pay 10$/month for the rest of your life for 100GB of storage space, so this is way cheaper!

All I need is your referral link which can be found in your dropbox account at https://www.dropbox.com/referrals. (something like http://db.tt/xxxxxx)

Please PM me your referral link, and I'll PM you a bitcoin address to pay to.

The referrals and 16GB can be expected ultimately within 36 hours after payment is received, but often much quicker.

★ SPECIAL DISCOUNT (March 5-7)★
The next person ordering will receive a 10% discount, so only 0.45 BTC!
Act quick, send me a message with your referral link!

Pages:
Jump to: