Pages:
Author

Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M - page 15. (Read 61364 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
I will buy some XXX coins only when there on camsite will be atleast 100+ girls.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Are there any sites accepting xxxcoin?

There are a couple in the works.. For now you can spend your coins at xxxcoincams.com ...

Also we registered xxxcoinshop.com (like I said yesterday)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Are there any sites accepting xxxcoin?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Fyi: big things happening behind the scene(skype en irl) Expect huge changes coming week that will take the coin to the next level!

All will be disclosed soon. Everyone involved commited not to trade with the knowlegde they have.

- corporate structure
- corporate money
- 100% legit

Wink more by the end of the week

Can't wait!!
Activity: 133
Fyi: big things happening behind the scene(skype en irl) Expect huge changes coming week that will take the coin to the next level!

All will be disclosed soon. Everyone involved commited not to trade with the knowlegde they have.

- corporate structure
- corporate money
- 100% legit

Sounds good and there is plenty of buy support.
A big announcement in the next 2 weeks will work wonders.

- corporate structure
- corporate money
- 100% legit

Dear Community,

This may not be important but I think transparency is the best. I am withdrawing from further updates for the wallet as I got some other projects and could not afford spending more time on this coin for free. Hopefully the next wallet developer will continue the work and XxX will grow rapidly  Smiley

Sorry to hear that! You did a great job on the updated wallet and wish things could have gone otherwise!

Best of luck in your future businesses
Is it the revival of the Sexcoin ?

Why revival? Are they not also still working hard on getting the coin forward?
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Is it the revival of the Sexcoin ?
Yes SushiChef, if you can build on the momentum that we can see on the charts the price of XXXCoin could go a lot higher.

It won't take much at that point, when you see something like XXXCoin going up in value, it's pretty tempting to invest.

well to spoil you with some info: www.xxxcoinshop.com is registered Wink further clarification will be given coming week
Activity: 17
ok guys gonna going online to try out a POV show NUDE MODE ONLY
Activity: 406
Yes SushiChef, if you can build on the momentum that we can see on the charts the price of XXXCoin could go a lot higher.

It won't take much at that point, when you see something like XXXCoin going up in value, it's pretty tempting to invest.
Nice slow sunday. Relaxed Cheesy

Expect a lot of developments coming week (contest, merchants, etc)

Activity: 42
Sweet!

1k is still cheap for XxX coin now. We will rise in the future.

The team is busy with all what is needed to help this coin.

I am proud of the developments already made!
Activity: 406
Bang! This is the XXX way.

Activity: 1
Welcome back Mojpoj!

In reference to anything related to the marketing (adult entertainment), I wrote a draft with several references to strategies and websites (including Adult directory, backlinks, etc ... etc). I'll send you the file via e-mail. I am available if something is not clear in my draft.

Happy to help you with the site and to be part of the XXX COIN community.
Activity: 168
I was out for several days on work travel, like most, I have a life outside of crypto.  Smiley

The only "issue" with the site, is that the goal system isn't working.

The new server is working flawlessly, just did a test with a model.  She had two cams going at the same time (really cool) and I could switch between them or view both at the same time with smooth video frame rate and quality.

I have the week off and plan to get the goal feature working properly by working with the cam script devs who are fairly responsive to me now.

I also will try to get the deposit page to pop up in a modal form so you don't have to leave the page.  And make it so you don't have to actually click a button to have the credits added to your account.  I don't think these are show stoppers for someone trying to use the site, if someone wants to deposit coins and watch performers, the site will let anyone do that.

If there are other issues, please let me know.

Marketing

You guys are correct, the cam site is completely separate from xxx coin.  I could remove xxx coin as a payment method anytime if I wanted.  But I will not do that, it would be shooting myself in the foot.  The coin needs more people using it as a payment method and sushi is doing a fabulous job at that!

I was planning to start some marketing for the site this week.  Banner exchanges and paid ad placements.  If anyone has a good adult ad site they know about, please share.
Want to boost the price of your coin?
do you want to be able to transfer your coins anonymously?
are your developers wasting weeks/months of valuable time struggling to implement anonymous sending?

if you answered yes to any or all of these questions there is a quick and easy solution to your problems!

purchase the usage of the Pink Entanglement Engine, anon.pink for your coin. there has been a month long auction at anon.pink/auction that ends in 24 hours where you can bid to win the rights to the Pink Entanglement Engine for your coin. Pinkcoin will set it all up and operate it on behalf of your coin.
by bidding on this you are benefiting a great cause as a majority of the proceeds are going to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

don't wait, bid now to ensure that you don't miss the deadline and your coin gets the benefits of anonymous sending.

https://i.imgur.com/PajASw4.jpg

We will have a look at it! CryptoXim, could you do your BOSS audit on this?
Pages:
Jump to: