Pages:
Author

Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M - page 4. (Read 61364 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
OK, maybe you're not buying, I dont care, if you want to take over it, I would be surprised if you're not investing. So I hope you're also investor:)
130 satoshis from 50-60 is really nice % up. Someone is buying a lot. Accumulation is on. I wonder when XXX is going, kind interesting low-vol pump imo.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I heard that someone want to take over it and buying as much as can at cheap prices.
Tittie want xxx heh Cheesy

Taking over a coin doesn't necessarily mean that the new Dev team accumulates as much coins as possible. We are a Dev team interested in developing this coin, no traders or gamblers.

Probably you can imagine that there are some traders who are monitoring coins' threads and start accumulating when a possible takeover is planned. Also bag holders might buy some more coins if they hope a new team will continue development.
I heard that someone want to take over it and buying as much as can at cheap prices.
Tittie want xxx heh Cheesy
Activity: 154
And this is pumping n hyping once again - what the reason?
Looks like XXX will be pumped at cryptsy.
Activity: 901
Merit: 501
It's a lifestyle
sorry i dont
i only have old wallet that wont sync lol

Okay can you please zip it and upload it here?
http://www.mediafire.com/

Then DM me the link... If not, I will have to compile a windows wallet from source.

I've already taken control of the XxXcoin Github account, the same one that is linked to by Cryptsy so that's pretty much the cat in the bag so to speak!
http://github.com/devxxxcoin/
I will compile XxXcoind later this evening from source and install on a sever to create a seed node.

Once I have managed to Sync the wallet I will upload the code to GitHub and post info here on how to achieve a syncing wallet as well as details on how we will move forward regarding pulling in the premine and any donations from the community to go towards the XxXcoin development fund.

I will also be frisking Bittrex up against the wall regarding the coins that they held from user accounts.

Would be great to hear from the community as quite a substantial amount of time has gone into getting the XxXcoin Flag flying again, the GitHub account that I managed to acquire has set the wheels in motion.

Activity: 396
sorry i dont
i only have old wallet that wont sync lol
Activity: 396
ANY NEW WORD ON WHATS HAPPENING WITH COIN
I WOULD BE WILLING TO MAKE A DONATION OF XXXCOIN
IF THE FIRST THING THEY FIX IS THE WALLET LOL
It's a lifestyle
this coin is dead guys , move on.

We like to bring dead coins back to life!

Whats the point ? There are already lots of dead coins.

I posted what my intentions are above.

Have a read.
Activity: 658
I have nothing to do with this coin besides the 100k premine sushi gave me

try these devs maybe they could tell u what happened here I imagine one of them knows

CryptoXim
techsolution
najzenmajsen
SushiChef

Sure will do,

Would you be willing pass over the premine to us when we take over the coin?

Absolutely
It's a lifestyle

try these devs maybe they could tell u what happened here I imagine one of them knows

CryptoXim
techsolution
najzenmajsen
SushiChef

Sure will do,

Would you be willing pass over the premine to us when we take over the coin?
Activity: 658

CryptoXim
techsolution
najzenmajsen
SushiChef
It's a lifestyle

We like to bring dead coins back to life!
Activity: 700
Activity: 529
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Well it's got the name.
It's a lifestyle
Seems no one is interested giving this coin a new chance?

It's a real shame!
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Seems no one is interested giving this coin a new chance?
It's a lifestyle
Hi All,

Contact was made via the Bitcoinicon account in the past as we wanted to be sure that we could gain the support of the Tittiecoin community and Dev team in backing our cause to help the XxXCoin community get their coin back. We also recognize that adult coins make up a very small percentage of all altcoins. So here we are taking the first steps as a trusted coin that has been around since Jan 2013 to pull Adult coins into a community.

Just to make you all aware, we are working to help get XxXCoin back on the scene. We have contacted a few exchanges as well as Bittrex to try and get coins back to the users and re-open the XxXCoin market.

We also have plans to market Tittiecoin alongside XxXCoin giving our communities the choice of POS or POW and also giving merchants the choice of adding one or both coins (Based on their brand) as a means of payment via our API Payment Gateway. This includes plans for an android and ISO wallet APP.

We already have a very strong, dedicated and more importantly, friendlily, Dev team and community. We believe that merging communities will be rewarding for both coins and I hope you guys feel the same.

I don't want to drag this out too long so I will wrap it up Smiley

Here are some useful links to come and say hi.
BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tittiecoin-naughty-but-classy-official-currency-of-tittie-island-437695

IRC: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tittiecoin FREE coins!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TittieCoin

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Tittiecoin

We are on IRC most of the time so feel free to come and say hi!

I will post details on the Tittiecoin thread also.

Regards

Ricky
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
Contact lovethecoins . I believe he still holds the premine. First thing would be to get bittrex to hold off on their removal. A lot of coins have been stuck there for a while.

I'm on it!

Will contact Bittrex also right now... Thanks!
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Contact lovethecoins . I believe he still holds the premine. First thing would be to get bittrex to hold off on their removal. A lot of coins have been stuck there for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: