Pages:
Author

Topic: 198 BTC 4 SALE! [LE PAYPAL] - page 2. (Read 4321 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 06, 2011, 04:39:25 PM

No one noticed the 0 connections?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
August 06, 2011, 04:36:48 PM
Ugh you know i really hate being the nice person and getting used all the time. Give an inch and they take a mile
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 06, 2011, 04:25:18 PM
I sent a dispute through Paypal. Shall we escalate it to claims? PM me and we should coordinate together to get through it with Paypal. I put it under software.

sure thing

BTW check this out

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/its-me-skyliner-34944
August 06, 2011, 04:22:43 PM
I sent a dispute through Paypal. Shall we escalate it to claims? PM me and we should coordinate together to get through it with Paypal. I put it under software.
August 06, 2011, 04:18:33 PM
He said its difficult on the forum through a blackberry

for me sounds difficult to post into two thread with only 21 seconds interval too.
no?

hmmm difficult to believe

sources: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/middleman-36858

NOW I AM ANGRY!!!

what can be done now, be side the $ to at list prevent this again or ban him? He still online active.... I try to chase his old posts!
August 06, 2011, 04:13:55 PM

for me sounds difficult to post into two thread with only 21 seconds interval too.
no?

:-/

Logging into Paypal now.
Activity: 243
BTCrow.com
August 06, 2011, 04:08:27 PM

no?

August 06, 2011, 04:08:04 PM
According to him - he didnt send you anything last night because he didnt have access to his wallet at thetime. Now he does and sent you the transaction. Right now as of the moment he is not st his computer and is on his phone where he can only send emails. Try to contact him through that email.

Why he should sell to you the BTC where we have an agreement where I buy all of them form yesterday!
Still BS

It's already past almost 12hours from yesterday for the first transaction he said send to me and 6 hours from today for the second attempt!

I am try to protect my and the community interest, I have be played with this especially when I am acting in good fait!!!

He got my money first!!!

I am chasing all his post in this forum and warning all the community!!!
August 06, 2011, 04:01:20 PM
According to him - he didnt send you anything last night because he didnt have access to his wallet at thetime. Now he does and sent you the transaction. Right now as of the moment he is not st his computer and is on his phone where he can only send emails. Try to contact him through that email.

August 06, 2011, 03:57:12 PM
dude it's a FUKING SCAM!!!

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

Oh good lord. My first time buying BTC and I get a fast one pulled on me. Brilliant.

5 more minutes MiddleMan and I'm claiming on Paypal. Whether it makes me look bad for some reason or not.

EDIT:
According to [email protected], - he made the request on eWallet and is awaiting for it to sent out the BTC. So I'll give it so more time before I do it. He claims that he used his friends Paypal to make the transaction with me instead. So I'm a bit weary but now that I have a response I'll hold out a bit longer. Not sure why he can't just respond in the thread.

You positive? Try emailing the adress I have and see if he respond
Bro it's all BS, I telling you it's last night I working with him with all excuses... up today... why should him deny me now when he work only with you... he got off line from skype and deny email trough this forum and not answer my requests on this forum?Huh

WHY he is not here on this forum to discuss right now when he is online? Go in his profile and check his last posts!
If he cares should be writing to us!
August 06, 2011, 03:52:48 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

Oh good lord. My first time buying BTC and I get a fast one pulled on me. Brilliant.

5 more minutes MiddleMan and I'm claiming on Paypal. Whether it makes me look bad for some reason or not.

EDIT:
According to [email protected], - he made the request on eWallet and is awaiting for it to sent out the BTC. So I'll give it so more time before I do it. He claims that he used his friends Paypal to make the transaction with me instead. So I'm a bit weary but now that I have a response I'll hold out a bit longer. Not sure why he can't just respond in the thread.

You positive? Try emailing the adress I have and see if he respond
Bro it's all BS, I telling you it's last night I working with him with all excuses... up today... why should him deny me now when he work only with you... he got off line from skype and deny email trough this forum and not answer my requests on this forum?Huh
August 06, 2011, 03:50:30 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

EDIT:

August 06, 2011, 03:36:58 PM

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME

EDIT:
August 06, 2011, 03:36:06 PM
This is interesting.

Not really

he claim to be from:
Canada
email:
[email protected]
name:
Warren Branco
adress:
3191 Essendene Avenue
Abbotsford BC
V2S 2H7

every time I ask him a proof of transaction he denied, transactions can be traced trough bitcoin explorer

Wait, that was his paypal email?

[email protected]
is the one he made me send to.

Name: Brett Hammond

About to red flag the transaction.

I JUST CLAIM ON PAYPALL
DO THE SAME
August 06, 2011, 03:33:48 PM
This is interesting.

Not really

he claim to be from:
Canada
email:
[email protected]
name:
Warren Branco
adress:
3191 Essendene Avenue
Abbotsford BC
V2S 2H7

every time I ask him a proof of transaction he denied, transactions can be traced trough bitcoin explorer

Wait, that was his paypal email?

[email protected]
is the one he made me send to.

Name: Brett Hammond

About to red flag the transaction.
August 06, 2011, 03:32:21 PM
Ok my patience is thin. When I wanted to buy, it was no problem getting responses directly to me. Now after I sent the money, barely any response and very generic ones too.

MiddleMan, whats up, where are we at, why have ai not gotten my BTC? This is supposrd to be instant.
Thank god this is Paypal so I can chargeback if need be. People who abuse charhebak is one thing but to hate Paypal for it is absurd. I think i just got jipped and I may need it.
August 06, 2011, 03:26:00 PM
This is interesting.

Not really

he claim to be from:
Canada
email:
[email protected]
name:
Warren Branco
adress:
3191 Essendene Avenue
Abbotsford BC
V2S 2H7

Activity: 102
August 06, 2011, 03:20:05 PM
This is interesting.
August 06, 2011, 03:13:36 PM
Sent. May take a bit for it to clear. I'm using an eWallet

I hope so please! Smiley

Ill give it another 10-20 minutes before I go into a panic lol