Pages:
Author

Topic: 1BTC in Computational Power to 6BTC goal - page 2. (Read 260 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I found the 2 initials characters that will reduce dificulty to 256/64
This is utter bullshit.

I see this as just a more inventive attempt to scam.
That's very obvious indeed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have an optimized vanity algorithm that requires 1BTC worth of hardware to have the odds to find the HEX within 6 months
Enlighten me: what hardware are you planning to buy, how many keys/second will this get you, and how many possible keys are there to check. Unless proven otherwise, I think you're full of shit.

I found the 2 initials characters that will reduce dificulty to 256/64, I will buy s19pro miners as much as 1 BTC allows.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Unless proven otherwise, I think you're full of shit.

I see this as just a more inventive attempt to scam.
I mean, one should be pretty dumb to fall for this story: nice one, but let's get real, newbie will just go away with the money.

LE: did you guys read OP posts in the puzzle thread?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I have an optimized vanity algorithm that requires 1BTC worth of hardware to have the odds to find the HEX within 6 months
Enlighten me: what hardware are you planning to buy, how many keys/second will this get you, and how many possible keys are there to check. Unless proven otherwise, I think you're full of shit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
I need 1BTC loan to buy hardware to solve puzzle 66(13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so), I have an optimized vanity algorithm that requires 1BTC worth of hardware to have the odds to find the HEX within 6 months than once private key found you keep 4BTC and I 2BTC+ I will provide you remote access to setup controller OS to watch hashrate running in real time.
You homo sapiens that holds hundreds of BTC, lets put one to play with this low IQ game like a chimpaze enjoying entropy momentum.

1HomoSLzBNqLhHrpDF2pLfSkU3M7uigxjQ
That puzzle needs 3 years unfortunately. 1 BTC won't last 1 month of the 3 years in terms of rental.
What guarantee do we have that you won't run off with the BTC ?

You homo sapiens that holds hundreds of BTC, lets put one to play with this low IQ game like a chimpaze enjoying entropy momentum.

I think that the "homo sapiens" who hold hundreds of BTC wouldn't care about earning 4 more BTC, especially if they need first to send you one without any collateral

You are absolutely logic correct about this, the collateral I offer is the enjoyiment of entropy's momentum,~~~~ in one instant can make all of us unconscious particules grounded in a giant cold rock,  if such ape play this game with me, the game of reality will be more enjoyble, making a little worthless BTC input move entropy reality as all combined on your wallet won't.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
What guarantee do we have that you won't run off with the BTC ?

I think that the "homo sapiens" who hold hundreds of BTC wouldn't care about earning 4 more BTC, especially if they need first to send you one without any collateral
I need 1BTC loan to buy hardware to solve puzzle 66(13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so), I have an optimized vanity algorithm that requires 1BTC worth of hardware to have the odds to find the HEX within 6 months than once private key found you keep 4BTC and I 2BTC+ I will provide you remote access to setup controller OS to watch hashrate running in real time.

1HomoSLzBNqLhHrpDF2pLfSkU3M7uigxjQ
Pages:
Jump to: