Pages:
Author

Topic: 1g Set of Four Mini Round Silver Coins [BitcoinNerd* + Nastyfans ] - page 2. (Read 387 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
Are you sure those are MJB coins, as I thought they were Bitcoin Nerd or something like that. I don't have my encyclopedia on me atm but will check later when I do.  Do you know what years those were produced ? thx!

edit- I am also interested btw.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
$20

This is below what I paid for it some years ago, so is not an offer that would be considered - as the MJB Metals ones were hard to track down even then. It looks like there is little interest in these items, so they'll probably just go back into storage but will entertain offers for a couple more days.
Activity: 1430
Merit: 513
$20 redacted  wrong coins.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
watching and curious Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
Hello All,

So I am just popping up to see what sort of offers are out there for the following set of four 1g silver coins:

1 x Genesis Block 1g Silver Round (BitcoinNerd)
1 x The 10k Bitcoin Pizza 1g Silver Round (BitcoinNerd)
1 x Nastyfans 1g Silver Round
1 x NastyPool 1g Silver Round

It should be noted that I am not in any particular rush to sell these and will only be selling them as a complete set of four. I would like to see what kind of offers are out there and will consider putting a fixed price on them in a few days. The BitcoinNerd ones are particularly rare and that should be factored in to any particular offer - they make a perfect mini-set to fulfill any serious bitcoin collection.

You can view the set of four silver rounds here
Pages:
Jump to: