Pages:
Author

Topic: $1k investment. which cheap $0-$10 Alts should I invest in for long-term? - page 4. (Read 1253 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Before investing into anything, I strongly suggest you read some books about trading.

What most people don't realize is that it is not the price of the coin that matters, but its market cap and the number of the tokens.

For example, you have Ripple with a price per token of just $0.23, but the market cap is huge ($9bln because there are almost 39bln of them floating).

Therefore, it's much more likely that NEO will tripple next year, than Ripple going 50% up.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I just recently got interested in crypto currency and I'm hoping to get some opinions on which Altcoins between $0-10 that I should invest in. I see a lot of news related to NEO recently and I really want to invest in it, but with the price being so high right now ($43), I would get only 23-24 coins so I want to invest my money in something that is cheaper and higher quantity that could potentially become 40-50 bucks in the next 5 years. Here's what I'm considering right now:
REQ - $.04
VTC - $4.35
OMG - $7.93
WAVES - $5.28
SYS - $.21
LINK - $.17

any thoughts are appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: