Pages:
Author

Topic: 1M mortgage equity colateral - page 2. (Read 1281 times)

cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets
May 13, 2014, 11:25:27 AM
If you're in the process of selling the home you definitely don't want to put a "lean" on it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 13, 2014, 11:23:04 AM
Home equity loan is going to charge me a closing cost and I m going to have to explane to the potential buyers the reason for me doing that but BTC loan will look like hard money loan. Why would I want to pay 5 to 6 points to a broker and get a call from the agent that I got an offer from one of my properties? This way all I would need to do is to record new lean holder true the title company and when one of the properties or all 5 off them get sold the lean holder will automatically get his money true the escrow which will be stated in the contract.
May 13, 2014, 10:23:37 AM
Thank u for letting me know but I think it's up to the lender to decight if they would want to lend against that much equity or not but thank u for support!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 13, 2014, 09:41:50 AM
I doubt anybody would loan to you because your a Noob, but who knows?
May 13, 2014, 06:37:59 AM
Hello, I know that i m new member and i shouldn't ask for any loans but i have been reading true loan requests and i think that i have a really secured option for lenders to fill confirmable lending me.
I need a loan against  1m equity on the properties that i owe to purchase miners, i m selling my properties but i really don't want to wait that much so i decided to ask community lenders for help. I think that will help me to establish credit within the community and will also get me the miners sooner than if i would wait for my properties to sell.
I will have my  attorney that represents me and if lender would want we can have both of our attorneys approving the transaction. I will have the lender to put the lean on my properties including with the written agreement that lender will own my miners in case of default. I think this is a good security for lender who would consider lending me. Equity plus miners. My properties located in Los Angeles CA.
Please send me reasonable offers if interested.
Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: