Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻 1st Annual Bitcointalk Physical CRYPTO X-MAS Decoration Contest🎄🎅 - page 4. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 737
Thanks for the invitation,

Seem like I don't similar to creating a theme for Xmas, and don't have also Physical coin that I can't show it in the contest, but if the theme still accepting when the user doesn't proot it, I will try it when having leisure time.

this is just a suggestion because the new year is very close to Xmas, maybe better to put it together with the new year event also.  Wink
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
Contest 1 submission: had to dust off my 2nd grade crafting skills for this one. Bitcoin Santa featuring a 2013 .1 lealana
image loading...

Contest 2 submission: tbd
Activity: 112
Merit: 121
Happy Merry Christmas Day☃️ 🎄
Finally my art complete 🎄🎄

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I've personally invited all of the Pumpkin Carving contest entrants via PM.

More the Merrier!

thanks for your invite, I will try my best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death

More the Merrier!

Glad to be part of this contest. Thanks smoothie.
Activity: 722
Merit: 252
Cool idea! Ill dust off the ol' workshop for this!

Greets Hank
Activity: 140
Merit: 135
X-Mas Decoration Contest 🎄🎅🤶🧑‍🎄.....
Heartiest greetings and best wishes to all on the occasion of Christmas....

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
if you involve the other areas - be sure to specify they read the rules - many of them simply did not for Chi's contest.

Great point. I'll definitely do this when I reach out.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
if you involve the other areas - be sure to specify they read the rules - many of them simply did not for Chi's contest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 626
Thank you for the invitation friends, I will order a place here while thinking about what I want to make Grin
legendary

More the Merrier!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Another point about the pumpkin carving contest. It got huge because chi expanded it past the collectibles page and involved other bitcointalk pages. Not sure if you wanted it to just be our collectables family or if you wanted it to be huge. If so share link with other bitcointalk pages or reach out to chi for how he did it.. the wheels are turning for my submission.. good luck everyone

Will do.

I've reached out to chibitcty about this.

Yea good point by Dane, I think Theymos was also involved in getting the Pumpkin
contest onto the News banner on the home page.

I will be certainly be entering this one, thank you smoothie for hosting this, great idea,
I think it will be just as big as the Pumpkin carving contest!

- yes got that invite - thank you smoothie.
legendary
Another point about the pumpkin carving contest. It got huge because chi expanded it past the collectibles page and involved other bitcointalk pages. Not sure if you wanted it to just be our collectables family or if you wanted it to be huge. If so share link with other bitcointalk pages or reach out to chi for how he did it.. the wheels are turning for my submission.. good luck everyone

Will do.

I've reached out to chibitcty about this.

copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
legendary
Smoothie, one question.  I am giving one of your coins as a gift to my Nephews for Christmas.  My Mom is quite the artist, can I submit something she does with it into the contest?   The goal was to get the younger generation into your collectibles, I am hoping this would be an acceptable entry since it is a family member of mine producing it.

Yes that would be excellent!

As long as you are able to have her put the current date and your username into the picture as proof that it is a legit artwork submission.

Not a problem.  Smiley
Activity: 410
Merit: 125
Smoothie, one question.  I am giving one of your coins as a gift to my Nephews for Christmas.  My Mom is quite the artist, can I submit something she does with it into the contest?   The goal was to get the younger generation into your collectibles, I am hoping this would be an acceptable entry since it is a family member of mine producing it.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
awesome idea! looking forward to coming up with something! and to see what everyone else does as well!
legendary
Love the contest idea Cheesy

Reserved for both Contest #1 and Contest #2

Thanks MJ, hoping the XMAS spirit comes out in this one!

Reserved for contest #1 & #2

Welcome good sir!
LDL
Activity: 616
Merit: 630
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Love the contest idea Cheesy

Reserved for both Contest #1 and Contest #2
Pages:
Jump to: