Pages:
Author

Topic: 1st Annual Super Bowlero Pool - page 5. (Read 697 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
January 23, 2018, 08:53:54 PM
Sounds good, if I can get my btc back from coinbase and grab some Monero's in time I'll buy some squares. Teach me to try to pull out when BTC was 17k thinking I could get back in with M0ar! Cheesy

I would like to lock up 07 and 70 for now.

Also JW is fine for Escrow again or cAPSLOCK, both are trustworthy and .02 sounds good.

Ok sounds good... just know that "locking up" those spots doesn't mean those spots are guaranteed to have the same numbers associated with it.  I'll put you in those spots in the mean time though Smiley

Yeah we're gonna pull from a hat, just trying to be funny. Smiley

So IOw put me down for 2 definite spots right now. And I fully expect that combination to get pulled from the blockhain for me. Tongue
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
January 23, 2018, 08:47:56 PM
Sounds good, if I can get my btc back from coinbase and grab some Monero's in time I'll buy some squares. Teach me to try to pull out when BTC was 17k thinking I could get back in with M0ar! Cheesy

Also JW is fine for Escrow again or cAPSLOCK, both are trustworthy and .02 sounds good.

Ok sounds good... just know that "locking up" those spots doesn't mean those spots are guaranteed to have the same numbers associated with it.  I'll put you in those spots in the mean time though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
January 23, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

January 23, 2018, 07:40:05 PM
I'm in. What are you thinking for buy in?

Well, it seems we always over shoot a realistic price *cough* FFL *cough cough*... I think 2 xmr is a pretty good chunk of USD to win on a pool game like this based on random luck.  So maybe .02 per square?  Hopefully there will be some other people showing up soon who might have some opinions on the matter
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
January 23, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
I'm in. What are you thinking for buy in?
January 23, 2018, 07:00:57 PM
I may or may not play..  but I would be glad to escrow if the community feels I am trustworthy enough.

I know we are SO close to multi-sig.  Would be great to be able to use that for this! But it could be a complex setup. Wink

Thanks! Definitely appreciate it... I know that would be pretty cool to use that right about now  Undecided  Oh well, we'll see what other people think when/if more people show up wanting to play. 
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
January 23, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
I may or may not play..  but I would be glad to escrow if the community feels I am trustworthy enough.

I know we are SO close to multi-sig.  Would be great to be able to use that for this! But it could be a complex setup. Wink
January 23, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

Super Bowlero Pool
|
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org