Pages:
Author

Topic: 1st coin anyone? Should I sell it? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 12, 2018, 06:45:56 PM
I have alot of them... should I sell them or not? I see no hope.

I'm going to assume you mean First Blood (1st and if not this statement doesn't apply)

The chart looks really like alot of coins that came off of a huge run up right before the BTC fud.. any coin that did ridiculously well in December is still suffering from the overblown effect of the irresponsible alt coin craze.  The chart seems to be showing signs of improvement or atleast nearing its bottom so I wouldn't sell it if i was in your position...if you bought near the top you can cost average it out by buying more down here and the bottom and position trading the coin to increase your stack while you wait to get out with the other stack at even.. or if position trading with the cost averaged stack goes really well, you can sell it all including the top stack at a loss in an effort to break even quicker.. Just don't sell it all right now, it feels like a bad decision, imo.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 12, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
Hope you don’t mean onecoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
February 12, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

Never heard of it. Can you give us further about this coin? You can link us the coinmarketcap volumes to see all about it.

No one can give you the proper advise here. I think you should done your homework before investing on this coin, actually to any coin for that matter.

Its either you sell if today if you think that they have no values at all and incurred a lost or just hold on it till it will be pump by P&D groups.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:41:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: