Pages:
Author

Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN - page 14. (Read 11022 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:31:34 PM
It will take a few months for this Coin to reach its full potential. Lots of work to be done by the end of the week. Team is expanding. We have 6 members so far. Our online wallet will be done in Q1, and ContractIts App (where we use 1UP as a store-of-value to print Gamified Icons that can be redeemed for products and services in real-life, and traded) will be done in Q2.
I really hope that you will not abandon the project and will develop it. I as the investor have enclosed in the project the money and let for whom that this sum can seem insignificant, believe it not so. I hope that the project will still make itself felt and will please us with generous dividends! Good luck to the development team!

I assure you I am here for the long-haul. If this was an exit scam it would've happened already once the Bitcoin was earned. Updates on Friday.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 31, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
Can someone tell me the ROI of 1UP right now?
You will not say anything now. Since 1UP is fork SUB1X, and there too now the ROI indicator did not reach the set level, but literally a week later the SUB1X will increase the reward by 5 times (!!!). Therefore, the same should be expected from this coin. While the rates are not very high. Me with a masternode arrives 0.03333333 12 times a day.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
Can someone tell me the ROI of 1UP right now?
January 30, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
It will take a few months for this Coin to reach its full potential. Lots of work to be done by the end of the week. Team is expanding. We have 6 members so far. Our online wallet will be done in Q1, and ContractIts App (where we use 1UP as a store-of-value to print Gamified Icons that can be redeemed for products and services in real-life, and traded) will be done in Q2.
I really hope that you will not abandon the project and will develop it. I as the investor have enclosed in the project the money and let for whom that this sum can seem insignificant, believe it not so. I hope that the project will still make itself felt and will please us with generous dividends! Good luck to the development team!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
Hi dev ! so when we will have 1up masternode holders airdrop ?
Activity: 6
January 30, 2018, 03:32:55 PM
Project looks like a bust
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
January 30, 2018, 03:29:11 PM
what's the latest news regarding the airdrop?
copper member
January 30, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
copper member
January 30, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
Just had a guy try to scam me out of .2 BTC claiming he was an unhappy MasterNode purchaser. He then went on to spread FUD in our Discord and I banned him and told him to fuck off. If he comes in this thread please chase him away. Thanks.
copper member
January 30, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
Had an update on ZeroCoin from Remapper the Developer. He's working on a script to update codebases and should be done soon.
copper member
January 30, 2018, 08:32:13 AM
I never understood the team of developers who create the project, they collect the community and then they receive some amount of money - they throw everything to the mercy of fate ... I understand that trying to bring the project further is problematic and costly. but then you can earn really big money! Why so many prefer to be content with the small and scame at the start ... I do not mean 1UP. It's just my thoughts and reflections.

We're working on marketing and white paper/Roadmap. I still need to distribute AirDrop too. This is a lot of work man. It's like I'm not around 24/7 to do this stuff. I have a life too. I disappear for a few hours and people claim scam? It's like, people spreading FUD need to fuck off. Seriously.
copper member
January 30, 2018, 08:30:04 AM
Dev, you need to make serious marketing urgently.
Here's an example: went to the exchange, and a glass to buy an empty. It does not say that the coin is bad, it says that no one knows about it ... I think we need a number of actions urgently: launch a subscription company, a twitter-bounty, and other standard methods of promotion of the project.

That would cost money and Edward - despite having collected about a dozen BTC - seems more interested in pocketing that than actually advancing the project. 

See for yourself: https://blockchain.info/address/1J6ASHugsMHsqnrWnQyLHo5uBJLzxvVC8

Coins were moved to a Ledger Nano S. Relax and stop spreading FUD. We're spending money on marketing. I swear some people spread FUD so they can get the Coin cheaper.
copper member
January 30, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
Here's an example: went to the exchange, and a glass to buy an empty. It does not say that the coin is bad, it says that no one knows about it ... I think we need a number of actions urgently: launch a subscription company, a twitter-bounty, and other standard methods of promotion of the project.

That would cost money and Edward - despite having collected about a dozen BTC - seems more interested in pocketing that than actually advancing the project.  

See for yourself: https://blockchain.info/address/1J6ASHugsMHsqnrWnQyLHo5uBJLzxvVC8

I'm working on the project everyday. We have a very small team, it's me, Remapper the Developer, Mark the web developer and Amberlane the moderator. Be patient with us. I have an interest in the Coin going far because I own a large % of the coin supply. We're working on marketing and we have a rough draft of the White Paper.
January 30, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
I never understood the team of developers who create the project, they collect the community and then they receive some amount of money - they throw everything to the mercy of fate ... I understand that trying to bring the project further is problematic and costly. but then you can earn really big money! Why so many prefer to be content with the small and scame at the start ... I do not mean 1UP. It's just my thoughts and reflections.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 02:23:03 AM
And still no HP for 1UP?
At least with Roadmap,please.
Activity: 268
January 29, 2018, 11:58:08 PM
Is this coin legit?? Whats roi on the nodes?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Activity: 302
January 29, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
It's awesome to hear that oneupcoin Smiley
copper member
January 29, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
If anyone wants to earn a 1 Node bounty for Marketing, reach out to me on here or on 1UP Discord @edoane.
January 29, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: