Pages:
Author

Topic: 1UP | DO NOT USE THIS COIN - page 22. (Read 11022 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
January 18, 2018, 01:12:48 PM
I tried to stop the masternode (added the "#" sign before the master-configuration settings and stopped the daemon on the server), but the masternode stubbornly remained on-line. decided that it was a sign from above and stopped experimenting. So I have a running masternode!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
January 18, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
I want to do a little experiment. Exactly 24 hours the purse was with the included mastenode, arrived 14 payments of 0.02 coins. Now I turn off the masternode and start it in the POS-staking mode for 24 hours. Tomorrow morning I will say the result!

I'll guesstimate that your experiment will show it's about 4 times more profitable now to stake instead of run a masternode.
Dev already told yesterday , Once more MasterNodes are online, MasterNodes will get much greater rewards. Staking is more profitable in the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
January 18, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
I want to do a little experiment. Exactly 24 hours the purse was with the included mastenode, arrived 14 payments of 0.02 coins. Now I turn off the masternode and start it in the POS-staking mode for 24 hours. Tomorrow morning I will say the result!

I'll guesstimate that your experiment will show it's about 4 times more profitable now to stake instead of run a masternode.
January 18, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:42:32 PM
Who has worked for a long time how much do you receive payments per day? How many coins and how often do they fly to you? At me with POS-staking arrived on 0,0799, and from masternode flies on 0,02.

I have the same payments )) I see that POS is much higher than MN ))

Once more MasterNodes are online, MasterNodes will get much greater rewards. Staking is more profitable in the beginning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 11:14:22 PM
Who has worked for a long time how much do you receive payments per day? How many coins and how often do they fly to you? At me with POS-staking arrived on 0,0799, and from masternode flies on 0,02.

I have the same payments )) I see that POS is much higher than MN ))
copper member
January 17, 2018, 09:23:52 PM
hello, how to purchase mn please ?

PM'd you.
Activity: 22
January 17, 2018, 08:23:01 PM
hello, how to purchase mn please ?
copper member
January 17, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
Nodes are buy 3 get 1 free! .25 BTC each or .18 each if you buy more than 3! We're listing on Stocks.Exchange soon and having an ICO with our Exchange funds. White paper and website soon.
copper member
January 17, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
This project is remarkable, the supply of these coins is very little. this project looks very promising and I am interested to participate in airdrop. can you tell me how to participate in airdrop?

Send me your 1UP wallet address and SUB1X wallet address
Activity: 146
January 17, 2018, 02:01:25 PM
To buy a masternode quantity it is now .25btc for 285 coins... soon to be listed directly on cryptopia now that round 4 has been finished. I believe stocks.exchange first.

Im eagerly awaiting the airdrop on Jan 31st and the possibility to win another masternode since the oldest Sub1x masternode holder, although have to update wallet and it will effect my active time Sad

Cant wait for the airdrop to get some real staking going.. I currently havent been staking lately... Sad

Has anyone minted(staked) recently? My masternodes have been up and running... I didnt have too many extra coins aside from my nodes at first but I havent minted/staked in over 8 days now.

I know the network weight has gone up.. but is anyone else still actively staking along with masternode running? Mine say staking is active. If you are receiving staking rewards currently what size are your blocks at? Are smaller blocks better or the bigger the better?  I know it all depends on which coin for what is better to do... all in one big block or multiple blocks of different sizes etc..

Maybe I'll wait for the coin listed exchanged in Cryptopia.co.nz
My economy is not enough to run 1 masternode
thank you
January 17, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
Airdrop here is that if you own a SUB1X coin, then you will be credited with 2 1UP coins for each of your SUB1X.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
This project is remarkable, the supply of these coins is very little. this project looks very promising and I am interested to participate in airdrop. can you tell me how to participate in airdrop?
January 17, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Make the future!
January 17, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
Dutch translation needed? I want to do this for you.
Activity: 2
January 17, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
You can now check your 1UP MasterNodes here:

http://1up.mn.zone

Star yours and make sure they are running, up-to-date and giving you the expected ROI!

Cheers!
January 17, 2018, 03:43:26 AM
POS as I was not very impressed. Arrives rarely. Today I started the masternode. Let's see how with the payments from the masternode is the case!
copper member
January 16, 2018, 11:48:35 PM
launched the wallet in the POS-staking mode. After 5 hours, the first payment of staking in the amount of 0.07998 arrived. It is embarrassing that now the icon that is on the lower right on the right is red and if you point the cursor at it, writes that staking is not active. This is normal? Or need to do something? And another question: how often do coins arrive?

I'm not sure on frequency of payment. As long as you continue to receive rewards you are still Staking
copper member
January 16, 2018, 11:47:10 PM
To buy a masternode quantity it is now .25btc for 285 coins... soon to be listed directly on cryptopia now that round 4 has been finished. I believe stocks.exchange first.

Im eagerly awaiting the airdrop on Jan 31st and the possibility to win another masternode since the oldest Sub1x masternode holder, although have to update wallet and it will effect my active time Sad

Cant wait for the airdrop to get some real staking going.. I currently havent been staking lately... Sad

Has anyone minted(staked) recently? My masternodes have been up and running... I didnt have too many extra coins aside from my nodes at first but I havent minted/staked in over 8 days now.

I know the network weight has gone up.. but is anyone else still actively staking along with masternode running? Mine say staking is active. If you are receiving staking rewards currently what size are your blocks at? Are smaller blocks better or the bigger the better?  I know it all depends on which coin for what is better to do... all in one big block or multiple blocks of different sizes etc..

I mentioned a few pages back and on the ANN that Cryptopia can't happen until after the ICO, because DOT coin that you use to pay your listing fee, went up in price 300% during our Cryptopia MasterNode round so now we're having a small ICO with our Exchange Coins to raise money for it.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 07:01:33 PM
Mac wallet is ready.

Great! ive been waiting for this, keep up the good work!
Pages:
Jump to: