Pages:
Author

Topic: 1xbit fake reviews - page 6. (Read 655 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
July 26, 2024, 03:45:23 PM
1xbit has bad reputation on this forum, but in many other places, you will see them advertising this gambling site. I have seen the gambling site advertised on Blockchair bitcoin explorer and Mycelium bitcoin wallet and some other places before. It would be good to tell your people also not to gamble nor bet on the gambling site. They spend money on advertisement but only to fake things to scam people. I have just gone through Trustpilot and I saw this bad accusation about the gambling site

We’ve detected a number of fake reviews for this company and we’ve removed them.Read less

If additional suspicious reviews are discovered on this profile, we’ll remove those too. If you believe a review is fake, you can flag it.

We take the integrity of our platform very seriously, and wanted to let you know this company hasn’t been playing by the rules. When we uncover misuse, we take action and alert our community.

You can check the review yourself: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/1xbit.com

I am not saying that you should trust good reviews on reviewing sites but the bad reviews are more of the truth. The site has 26% of bad reviews. While the rest reviews that are good are fake reviews. If you need a good gambling site, stay away from 1xbit.
Pages:
Jump to: