Pages:
Author

Topic: [1xBit.com] - CSGO: PGL MAJOR 2021 - Signature Campaign [PAUSED] - page 2. (Read 2023 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Payments are sent!

The Campaign has been paused until further notice.
copper member

The rules say that posts will be counted on Monday. Payment will be made within 48 hours after that:

I don't think posts of Monday are counted. OP wrote on Sunday 21 Nov 2021 that campaign will end in few hours which means only posts till Sunday are counted. Anyone got payment of 2nd week.
1xbet are too good in paying. I m sure they will pay to all participants. Happy signature campaign.

Yes, Same as last week posts were counted till Sunday 23:59 (Forum's time) That's before Monday (Monday-Monday)

Counting of posts has been done and payments should be processed shortly to qualifying participants.

Thank you everyone.

I meant the physical counting of the posts. If posts can be written until 23:59 on Sunday, they can be counted on Monday (today).

If I can make suggestions for the future, it would be better to write Monday to Sunday to avoid any misunderstandings.
In the second 1xbit campaign (in which I am currently participating) there is also information that posts are counted from Monday to Monday, but the counting of posts ends at 23:59 on Monday (i.e. today) not on Sunday.

I understand what you mean but the campaign started on date 8th of November (Monday) Week1

I cannot include another Monday into week1.
In any case there maybe confusion now there was none in Week 1 and everyone got their payment on Monday in Week 1 so they were aware.

@StLucifer I'm sorry but i cannot make an exception for you, people will exploit it against us. You could've made more posts rather than waiting for the last moment.
4 posts / Day counts that's more than enough.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10

The rules say that posts will be counted on Monday. Payment will be made within 48 hours after that:

I don't think posts of Monday are counted. OP wrote on Sunday 21 Nov 2021 that campaign will end in few hours which means only posts till Sunday are counted. Anyone got payment of 2nd week.
1xbet are too good in paying. I m sure they will pay to all participants. Happy signature campaign.

Yes, Same as last week posts were counted till Sunday 23:59 (Forum's time) That's before Monday (Monday-Monday)

Counting of posts has been done and payments should be processed shortly to qualifying participants.

Thank you everyone.
Sir I made 10 posts and met all the requirements but one of my post was deleted today by the forum so my post count reduced by 1. It was a quality post dont know why it was removed.
Today also I made posts.
I request to to please dont disqualify me just for that
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

Thank you everyone.

I meant the physical counting of the posts. If posts can be written until 23:59 on Sunday, they can be counted on Monday (today).

If I can make suggestions for the future, it would be better to write Monday to Sunday to avoid any misunderstandings.
In the second 1xbit campaign (in which I am currently participating) there is also information that posts are counted from Monday to Monday, but the counting of posts ends at 23:59 on Monday (i.e. today) not on Sunday.
copper member

Thank you everyone.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Week 2 will end in a couple of hours!

Signature Design and Payment Rate will undergo a change so the campaign will Pause after this week till further notice, Thank you everyone.
Okkk hope this campaign resumes soon again....
I will not change my signature even if campaign pauses...and hope that it start again soon...
And what about this weeks payment....2nd week....

(2) Post will be counted [Monday - Monday] at forum time. & Payment is made within 48 Hours (Before Thursday)

Wait until Thursday with this question.

But I can assure you that 1xbit always pays very solidly, so you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107

Signature Design and Payment Rate will undergo a change so the campaign will Pause after this week till further notice, Thank you everyone.
Okkk hope this campaign resumes soon again....
I will not change my signature even if campaign pauses...and hope that it start again soon...
And what about this weeks payment....2nd week....
Activity: 375
Merit: 101

Hello, I just saw that in the spreadsheet my reward is $20, however for a Full Member it should be $30. Can I ask for fix it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 28
Hey guys ,
I was very ill since on Thursday.
I haven't been dismissed from the hospital yet but I'll be fine.
Just had to inform everyone
copper member

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Username - momoamzad
 Btcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/momoamzad-1121927
BTC address- bc1q0x3knauptazlhvz8f0ejy8ehnexl7x7lz85gfp
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I can see I am in the spreadsheet for the second week that is why I have not posted for the re apply but seeing everyone else I am also posting just in case....
Bitcointalk Username: kingangel
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingangel-162172
BTC address for payouts: bc1q3xstfeuyaqa838fk0wlf8dh7tpvkgp9nrzvvew
Activity: 209
Merit: 13
Then in this case it is a mistake, because accounts mentioned in linked reputation thread do not belong to one person (except kotwica666, dodgrad and wgd). Unless you have some evidence for it? (Such accusation should be based on evidence, I guess)

Stop defending your Alts, I've made up my mind I won't accept them in my campaign, Probably try to apply in other 1xBit campaigns if you want.

My alts?  Grin Grin drugs?  Grin Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Bitcointalk Username: PonzyManCrazyLiar
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ponzymancrazyliar-888809
Current post count (including this one):     610
BTC address for payouts: bc1qcxczy924sdw0psg6uwp5pz998s9kjtqak92gxw
copper member
Then in this case it is a mistake, because accounts mentioned in linked reputation thread do not belong to one person (except kotwica666, dodgrad and wgd). Unless you have some evidence for it? (Such accusation should be based on evidence, I guess)

Stop defending your Alts, I've made up my mind I won't accept them in my campaign, Probably try to apply in other 1xBit campaigns if you want.
altcointalk14 was removed because manager dont know difference between alt account and shill account  Grin Grin Grin

Alt account means that someone has an additional account or multiple accounts

Shill - "is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship"

I don't have to explain why i remove someone or why i add someone to you.

If you look at the accusation in their feedback system then you'll see the Shill feedback they got is legit but they haven't received the feedback or alts being connected (Which i find to be true)

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/malubit-shills-and-kotwica666-shilling-service-5233846

I'll tolerate you a little bit more before i put you on my ignore list.

Well, the point is, these accounts are not linked as alts. These accounts were just shills of Malubit.

You can remove everyone for no reason and you don't need to explain that to anyone why. But if the reason for removal is:

| Enrolling with multiple accounts |

copper member
altcointalk14 was removed because manager dont know difference between alt account and shill account  Grin Grin Grin

Shill - "is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship"

I don't have to explain why i remove someone or why i add someone to you.

If you look at the accusation in their feedback system then you'll see the Shill feedback they got is legit but they haven't received the feedback or alts being connected (Which i find to be true)

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/malubit-shills-and-kotwica666-shilling-service-5233846

I'll tolerate you a little bit more before i put you on my ignore list.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
Payment received for week 1 and reapplying for week two

Bitcointalk Username: goku19
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/goku19-1115049
Current post count (including this one): 314
BTC address for payouts: bc1qszptzdkpj6z28y7j6fl0rh5llupqalcq40es4q
OP may I know the reason why I am blacklisted Huh

You was removed, because your address was connected with 4 other adresses in this transaction:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/6a5c852e7945b72e58e8fd6da000067a8e0ad3df8ecc515597b7e055e976806d

Activity: 267
Merit: 11
Reapplying for the second week as the secondary rules says.

Bitcointalk name: TheEconomists
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/theeconomists-1949818
Current post count (including this one): 162
BTC Address: 1PX4FZXiTHsPPku4Vwy1uw6BhbSvVN3KDj
Wearing signature: Yes
Pages:
Jump to: