Pages:
Author

Topic: [1xBit.com] - Sports - Signature Campaign [OPEN] - page 6. (Read 3547 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Spreadsheet has been updated for week2, payment will be made within 24 hours.

I'll reselect the participants, Anyone who wants to be a part of Week 3 has to Apply/Reapply (If you took part in the previous week of this campaign)

Thank you again everyone for a great week  Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk Username: Skylake
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/skylake-704672
Current post count (including this one): 163
BTC address for payouts: 1sKy65GCkHJxpxJ8eRG9UVCX6cTuRKGBu
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Bitcointalk Username: Wyne
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wyne-1146986
Current post count (including this one): 535
BTC address for payouts: 3D6oaedPSjkZboCZk5KJ81wUhHanKQWqhC
Activity: 294
Merit: 28
@manager cryptoGonnie
Sir, I have updated the new codes and I did that before the 12hours you gave . Smiley
Only that I was confused cus it looks the same 🤔
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
@fritwakky,
Is it okay now? Thanks so much for the help
I was confused because it looks similar

Signature looks the same, just the links have been changed.
Now eveything is fine with your signature, you have new code.
Looks like you made it last minute because there is no comment in the spreadsheet. Wink
But it looks like at least one spot in the campaign will become open, because @goku19 has not changed signature so far.
@fritwakky,
Is it okay now? Thanks so much for the help
I was confused because it looks similar
Guys, This is 3rd time i've to say to update your signatures! with the new ones.

I'll disqualify any participant that didn't update their signatures within 12 hours after this post is made.
@Trojane you are also required to update them!
Sir, I have done that already since the first day
Check it out under this post.!
isn't it showing under my post? Someone should help me out!

Your signature is visible, but you still wear the first (old) code.

Manager updated the signature code (the links in the code are changed) and now this one is up to date:

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     SPORTS CONTEST          ██████████████  ██
►  1mBTC x 3 WINNERS     ►  BET MULTIPLIERS
██                       7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S                       ██

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58647726]██[/url]  ██████████████          [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58647726]1 x B i t . c o m     |     SPORTS CONTEST[/url]          ██████████████  [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58647726]██[/url]
►  1mBTC x 3 WINNERS     ►  BET MULTIPLIERS
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58647726]██[/url]                       7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S                       [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58647726]██[/url][/center]

Just update the code and you'll be fine.  Wink
Guys, This is 3rd time i've to say to update your signatures! with the new ones.

I'll disqualify any participant that didn't update their signatures within 12 hours after this post is made.
Sir, I have done that already since the first day
Check it out under this post.!
isn't it showing under my post? Someone should help me out!
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Bitcointalk Username: tobi4255
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tobi4255-828900
Current post count (including this one): 292
BTC address for payouts: 1DhBn5gvJfaar2z9ijFnx4jDMWRHFz5xEh

I'm afraid you'll have to wait at least until Thursday to get into this campaign.

Participants in week2 will remain same.

So you have a few days to think about all the pros and cons of joining this campaign, which I advise you to do carefully.
Activity: 349
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
deleted
One doubt it is written that posts are counted from thursday to wednesday. So posts made this Thursday i.e on 16th december should be counted in week 2 because week 2 started on thursday i.e 16th.
I made 5 posts on 16th Thursday but those are included in week 1 can you please clarify on this . It means week 2 also will go on till Thursday and posts made on coming Thursday will be in week 2

I checked your post history Smiley

before 13.12 - nothing
13.12 - 7 posts - 5 counted
14.12 - 0 posts
15.12 - 13 posts - 5 counted

Only 10 posts should be counted in week 1.
In spreadsheet you have 15 posts so it means that posts from 16.12 are also included.

Week2 will be there and it started yesterday,

You have right, thursday (16.12) should be counted for week 2. I think manager should correct this.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
One doubt it is written that posts are counted from thursday to wednesday. So posts made this Thursday i.e on 16th december should be counted in week 2 because week 2 started on thursday i.e 16th.
I made 5 posts on 16th Thursday but those are included in week 1 can you please clarify on this . It means week 2 also will go on till Thursday and posts made on coming Thursday will be in week 2
If it's my mistake that I didn't set the forum time, then it's fine
😪

I don't know what your forum settings are, but posts in this campaign are counted according to forum time:

-Secondary Requirement(s)

*Post will be counted [Thursday - Wednesday] at forum time. & Payment is made within 48 Hours

If you want to see post time correctly and avoid confusion, you'd better check if your "Time offset" is set to zero.
If it's my mistake that I didn't set the forum time, then it's fine
😪
I checked your post hisposts, and on December 14 you have 8 posts. Of these 17 posts, only 10 are counted (5 per day), so 7 is missing.
Check how you have set the time in the forum settings. Maybe thats why on your end it looks like everything is fine. Posts are counted in forum time (UTC time).

You're not entirely sure, I guess those are merely assumptions
Go throughy post history properly and you'll know what to say  Smiley
Perhaps @manager said I made 26 but this is a miscount!
How 'bout Goku that made 1 post and was paid 30$?
I'm not keen though, only making a point.. it's fine!

I'm not guessing. I'm 100% sure.

11.12 - 4 posts - 4 counted
12.12 - 2 posts - 1 counted because 1 has too few characters
13.12 - 9 posts - 5 counted
14.12 - 8 posts - 5 counted
15.12 - 1 post - 1 counted

This is exactly 16 posts as commented in spreadsheet.

Here is the address of the user @goku19. He received nothing:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qszptzdkpj6z28y7j6fl0rh5llupqalcq40es4q
I checked your post hisposts, and on December 14 you have 8 posts. Of these 17 posts, only 10 are counted (5 per day), so 7 is missing.
Check how you have set the time in the forum settings. Maybe thats why on your end it looks like everything is fine. Posts are counted in forum time (UTC time).

You're not entirely sure, I guess those are merely assumptions
Go throughy post history properly and you'll know what to say  Smiley
Perhaps @manager said I made 26 16 but this is a miscount!
How 'bout Goku that made 1 post and was paid 30$?
I'm not keen though, only making a point.. it's fine!
Payment for week1 has been sent.

I received the week 1 payment. To manager, would you also be announce if there are some users that managed to get the $25 bonus?

I'll state that in comment section of spreadsheet when someone got a bonus and maybe here as well.
Thanks for the payments 😔
but sir,i have received only 9$ in worth of btc..
But I made sure that I observed the rules and didn't bridge them
I observed the 5post-per-day rule and even lenthyness in all my post and I also made a total of 22 post but that was what I received 🥺
Someone made only one post and was paid 30$ for it 😪
I like applying an autumn of honesty in everything I do and that can be proved from the former campaign of yours that I worked for...I made out my efforts to work for you sir but .....hmm.!
Thanks, I'm grateful

I checked your post history. On December 13 you have written 9 posts, and on December 14 you have 8 posts. Of these 17 posts, only 10 are counted (5 per day), so 7 is missing.

I received the week 1 payment. To manager, would you also be announce if there are some users that managed to get the $25 bonus?

I'll state that in comment section of spreadsheet when someone got a bonus and maybe here as well.
Thanks for the payments 😔
but sir,i have received only 9$ in worth of btc..
But I made sure that I observed the rules and didn't bridge them
I observed the 5post-per-day rule and even lenthyness in all my post and I also made a total of 22 post but that was what I received 🥺
Someone made only one post and was paid 30$ for it 😪
I like applying an autumn of honesty in everything I do and that can be proved from the former campaign of yours that I worked for...I made out my efforts to work for you sir but .....hmm.!
Thanks, I'm grateful
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: