Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 - page 2. (Read 2127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
January 15, 2015, 12:57:23 PM
I don't think you even need to spend that much really, you can downgrade things like the motherboard because really you just need that to slot in everything unless you're looking for something special and yes, I realise having looked at it a bit more that SSD's do stuff but I think until they become more affordable they aren't a must have just yet.

I also personally use an ATI CPU which is quite a bit cheaper, FX 8350 Eight core 4.0ghz and it easily runs Battlefield 4 etc. ( when it has a proper graphics card Tongue ), it all just depends on whether your bothered about spending a lot of money I guess.
Well ideally you don't want to go cheap on the mobo, you want it to be durable and with solid components. I once thought the same "its just to fit in shit" but I went cheaper and after 2 years one of my RAM slots was fried.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 15, 2015, 12:03:48 PM
Very nice setups. I go with the most expensive if you got the money because technology becomes quickly outdated but with that system you should be running up to Battlefield 7.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2015, 10:36:38 AM
I don't think you even need to spend that much really, you can downgrade things like the motherboard because really you just need that to slot in everything unless you're looking for something special and yes, I realise having looked at it a bit more that SSD's do stuff but I think until they become more affordable they aren't a must have just yet.

I also personally use an ATI CPU which is quite a bit cheaper, FX 8350 Eight core 4.0ghz and it easily runs Battlefield 4 etc. ( when it has a proper graphics card Tongue ), it all just depends on whether your bothered about spending a lot of money I guess.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
January 15, 2015, 10:33:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: