Pages:
Author

Topic: 2% a day Challenge, compound interest. - page 3. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 01:35:47 AM
First of all, You must indicate above what project/investment you will use for this challenge because if it's just a ponzi investment site then a big NO for it. Having a fixed interest daily which in your OP 2% is very hard on crypto investment considering the volatility of the price. The only thing I know that gives a sure income daily is thru mining and besides that, All investment site that offers a daily fixed income is ponzi. I'm interested on what's your thought. You can reply me here a detailed explanation on what actually running on your mind regarding this topic.

Well the thing, I'm not using any ponzi investment site, its just an exchange. Attempting to trade to essentially profit 2% a day. It doesnt have to be exactly 2% a day, but can it should be my/yours average.

Detailed explanation:
Start with a capital of X amount of BTC, with the volatility in crypto and a little bit of technical analysis and a little bit of fundamental analysis (Dont need to be a expert in either or, just know basic). Knowing how to read order books, volume and simple indicators attempt to make around 2% daily on your initial investment. Its more so a challenge, which is why I made a completely new Exchange account. In my eyes 2% can be made in bear market, in crypto, and obviously in a bull market. Let me know if I explained a little better. P.S. I SUCK AT WRITING DOWN THE IDEAS, AND EXPRESSING WHAT I HAVE IN MY HEAD Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
March 09, 2018, 01:27:03 AM
First of all, You must indicate above what project/investment you will use for this challenge because if it's just a ponzi investment site then a big NO for it. Having a fixed interest daily which in your OP 2% is very hard on crypto investment considering the volatility of the price. The only thing I know that gives a sure income daily is thru mining and besides that, All investment site that offers a daily fixed income is ponzi. I'm interested on what's your thought. You can reply me here a detailed explanation on what actually running on your mind regarding this topic.
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 01:06:19 AM
Hello guys. So I ran across all these lending platforms, noticing something that caught my eye. Before anyone mentions it, I DO NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT, LIKE ,HAVE INTEREST IN, nor have used any lending platforms. But I noticed that they offer a .5%-2% daily return. Making that in crypto isn't necessarily hard to be honest. I also ran across this website http://compoundaily.com/ where I found out that if you start with $1000 USD and you make 2% a day for 365 days, while reinvesting your profits, you come out with $1,376,401 USD at the end of the 365 days. But obviously in crypto we are not necessarily looking at USD price. I started this "Challenge" with .1 BTC, in a new portfolio and in a mindset where 1 BTC will always be $10,000. Why? Well so I can track progress easier, and see what goals I need to hit to be on track. Example: I start with .1000 BTC (Im using 3 zeros to resemble $1000 USD), and on day 30 I should have .1811 BTC if I make 2% daily. I know its not well written or well explained, the "Challenge" or idea that I have in my head, but if any of you guys want to know exactly what I mean let me know, maybe I can explain a little bit better in a voice call or in private messages, and we can start this challenge together with weekly reports and see where we are at. Maybe help each other out.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: