Pages:
Author

Topic: $2 btc - page 2. (Read 1200 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 06, 2016, 06:41:45 AM
I think that using this kind of language is not getting you even near your purpose... Undecided

What is the purpose of your Loan? Its true, 2$ its "nothing" but you will have to now that in crypto world everything counts, even pennies...

I try not to use that type of language but sometimes users like him who spam for $0.00001 from Yobit annoy me beyond a line.

$2 is for a subscription for a site I'm in need of.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
July 06, 2016, 06:39:23 AM
I think that using this kind of language is not getting you even near your purpose... Undecided

What is the purpose of your Loan? Its true, 2$ its "nothing" but you will have to now that in crypto world everything counts, even pennies...
July 06, 2016, 06:27:43 AM
I don't have an account to use as collateral. If I did, why the hell wouldn't I just join a signature campaign?
And it's $2.00, what do you think I am? A thief? I know what being scammed feels like, I lost 13 BTC just because I joined this forum.
If you don't trust me I understand, but it's just for someone who wants to loan me $2 and trusts me enough to believe that I will pay them back because I will. Why would I scam $2 when I could "scam" $150 by selling a bunch of other things?
still need this loan

That is what always scammer said, even it only few cent scammer will take it
Do you know rules "No collateral No loan"? Good luck find people who will fall in this

Right, keep posting for a cent or two. You don't know me so don't accuse me of shit.
Thanks, still looking. My morals are worth more than your fucking $2
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 06, 2016, 06:24:17 AM
I don't have an account to use as collateral. If I did, why the hell wouldn't I just join a signature campaign?
And it's $2.00, what do you think I am? A thief? I know what being scammed feels like, I lost 13 BTC just because I joined this forum.
If you don't trust me I understand, but it's just for someone who wants to loan me $2 and trusts me enough to believe that I will pay them back because I will. Why would I scam $2 when I could "scam" $150 by selling a bunch of other things?
still need this loan

That is what always scammer said, even it only few cent scammer will take it
Do you know rules "No collateral No loan"? Good luck find people who will fall in this
July 06, 2016, 06:12:36 AM
I would accept your loan offer if you can provide some collateral like an account with a staked message.
we can use escrow so I have a minimum risk of getting scammed because this will be my first time ever giving a loan to someone and if you haven't offered any collateral then surely you will not repay but just run off.

still need this loan
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 06, 2016, 04:35:34 AM
I would accept your loan offer if you can provide some collateral like an account with a staked message.
we can use escrow so I have a minimum risk of getting scammed because this will be my first time ever giving a loan to someone and if you haven't offered any collateral then surely you will not repay but just run off.
July 06, 2016, 03:20:26 AM
I need a quick $2 btc loan. If you're going to comment and ask me about shit, please don't as I'm already in a bad mood.

I'll pay back $3.50 within 2 weeks back to your address or whichever one you specify.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: