Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 BTC Available. Buy Right Away. (Read 1800 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
December 01, 2013, 04:31:06 AM
1.5 Btc Available.
Thanks.

Why ? i thought you said you had 3 customers !! LOL
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 01, 2013, 02:15:38 AM
1.5 Btc Available.
Thanks.
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 09:43:28 PM
Everyone has right to his or her opinion.
The main thing is that all have said has done enough to explain and you must not agree with what the other agrees to.
Our computer time here is some hours back to the time of a country we have much customers with but here its already a new month. so the pic link below is an email which came 1hr ago and customer is trying to make western union payment to us already.
Please see: http://imageshack.com/a/img812/7967/b3fz.jpg .

All good and genuine business has criticism and i tell you it brings out the best in such business.
with all that's happening here I was even surprise but business deals which i never expecting is trooping in.
So please if you guys stop posting I wont be happy.
Post and keep it up. If you need a reward knock on me for it I will reward you and this time make the criticism more hard.
Thanks so much.

If your name is really Duong and you are from the US why is your english so bad ? Are you inbred ? Did your mother fuck her cousin brother or herself ?
November 30, 2013, 09:36:01 PM
Everyone has right to his or her opinion.
The main thing is that all have said has done enough to explain and you must not agree with what the other agrees to.
Our computer time here is some hours back to the time of a country we have much customers with but here its already a new month. so the pic link below is an email which came 1hr ago and customer is trying to make western union payment to us already.
Please see: http://imageshack.com/a/img812/7967/b3fz.jpg .

All good and genuine business has criticism and i tell you it brings out the best in such business.
with all that's happening here I was even surprise but business deals which i never expecting is trooping in.
So please if you guys stop posting I wont be happy.
Post and keep it up. If you need a reward knock on me for it I will reward you and this time make the criticism more hard.
Thanks so much.
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 09:33:31 PM
ITT: Some person who spent a while writing fake reviews on their shitty site with shitty english in all of them (lol) trying to prove hes not a scammer when he really shouldnt need to

Just read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/possible-scammer-from-ukraineindia-xchangacom-353773 even better.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 30, 2013, 09:30:48 PM
ITT: Some person who spent a while writing fake reviews on their shitty site with shitty english in all of them (lol) trying to prove hes not a scammer when he really shouldnt need to
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 09:15:09 PM
SCAM WARNING ABOUT XCHANGA
I have been posting about this xchanga guy since yesterday. He is a total rip off..
Just google his name and you'll see someone who already got burned for $1000 USD over at the talkgold forum.
Xchanga uses other names to pretend he has bought from xchanga. All he does is talk to himself.. it is the same bad english when he pretends to be a satisfied customer.. it is pretty funny.. but hope no one has dealt with him.
He won't escrow either.
what a loser

Hahahha such an amazement.
Anyway i have explained this to him the other time.
Now see it this way if your in business and you have not got any complaint then you are not doing business and no one knows about you.
A customer came to us and what he did was take our perfectmoney act and gave to his customer.
he told us we shall pay him WU while when money came the memo had us to pay to wmz details.
We follow memo messages and we paid to wmz now the customer came ranting and shouting unless we pay him he will post in many forums that we are scam. we showed himproof of wmz payment and memo he was still ranting and we noticed he wants to take WU from us and then scam his customer.

This is 2nd and 3rd party deals which has happened to many exchangers and business outfits. Thats why he posted on that forum called talkgold. our customer defended us they banned him but when they realised the poster has no proof and his post has no basis he was unbanned.

I have seen people talk about problems and weeks/months delays in business with MTGOX, BTC-E, LocalBitcoins, Bitsmap etc. it doesn't mean they are scam but each business has his or her own challenges and thats the only challenge we have had.

Whether you give us negative rating or not business is waxing stronger because we know our aim is always making our customers go with a smile. Thanks to you all you guys rock and you guys has done a lot in traffic push and business to us. we are expecting 4 western union and 2 bank payments later today because of your posts. we love it.keep it coming.

Abbey Madarchod bhosrike chutiye chup baith, bohot hua, kitna badnaam karega Hindustanyo ko ?
November 30, 2013, 09:02:44 PM
I have been posting about this xchanga guy since yesterday. He is a total rip off..
Just google his name and you'll see someone who already got burned for $1000 USD over at the talkgold forum.
Xchanga uses other names to pretend he has bought from xchanga. All he does is talk to himself.. it is the same bad english when he pretends to be a satisfied customer.. it is pretty funny.. but hope no one has dealt with him.
He won't escrow either.
what a loser

Hahahha such an amazement.
Anyway i have explained this to him the other time.
Now see it this way if your in business and you have not got any complaint then you are not doing business and no one knows about you.
A customer came to us and what he did was take our perfectmoney act and gave to his customer.
he told us we shall pay him WU while when money came the memo had us to pay to wmz details.
We follow memo messages and we paid to wmz now the customer came ranting and shouting unless we pay him he will post in many forums that we are scam. we showed himproof of wmz payment and memo he was still ranting and we noticed he wants to take WU from us and then scam his customer.

This is 2nd and 3rd party deals which has happened to many exchangers and business outfits. Thats why he posted on that forum called talkgold. our customer defended us they banned him but when they realised the poster has no proof and his post has no basis he was unbanned.

I have seen people talk about problems and weeks/months delays in business with MTGOX, BTC-E, LocalBitcoins, Bitsmap etc. it doesn't mean they are scam but each business has his or her own challenges and thats the only challenge we have had.

Whether you give us negative rating or not business is waxing stronger because we know our aim is always making our customers go with a smile. Thanks to you all you guys rock and you guys has done a lot in traffic push and business to us. we are expecting 4 western union and 2 bank payments later today because of your posts. we love it.keep it coming.
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 08:45:48 PM
He won't escrow either.
what a loser

Good to see that i am not the only whistle blower.
Do me a favor. Paint his trust score with red now Smiley
Thanks

Call him a Madarchod, he'd really be offended if he's Indian. Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 30, 2013, 08:43:36 PM
He won't escrow either.
what a loser
November 30, 2013, 08:14:20 PM
Hello,
A new day and a New month with a New rate.
1060 - 1075 USD per Bitcoins Now is the rate.
Pm for details.
Thanks.
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 08:13:27 PM
bow bow ?
November 30, 2013, 08:07:47 PM
also note i can clear this for anyone who asks for it but not possibly for you.
We love the way you bark on here we enjoy it.
Thanks again and we are waiting for more posts.
November 30, 2013, 08:05:44 PM
I'm out of this trade

Not that it ever got started
still not had a reply to my PM

I'm still looking to get 5 BTC UK bank transfer

your pm was not gotten am sorry.
resend and will respond.

I'll give you 24 hours to sort your story after which i'll leave a negative or a positive feedback based on your proof.
Till then take good care of your self Miss Evelyn.

You seem to be angry over some backlog of family issues or bad business issues. If you do anything contrary i guess the MODS are already on the alert. In all thanks for being here with us for the day and we hope you have some sweet dreams. We love you so much.

Well played honeyboo.

--edit-

Not being sarcastic or funny anymore.

Stop beating around the bushes and answer the dam questions up straight.
and if you didnt notice, I already informed the mods, or did my part to notify them, dont believe me ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/possible-scammer-from-ukraineindia-xchangacom-353773

So now, go clean your D***Clot of family a**f**** TOS f*** isues. While I sleep.
24 hours, No proof or explanation. I tag you as a scammer. Smiley
Cya

You make us get the highest number of traffic from members and mostly 58 guest and i tell you 3 business as a result of your constant post is clicking already. pls thanks so much and never stop do continue as we are making more money while your talking more. you can make the scam tag now as in 5 days we wont do as you said so you keep posting here and we keep generating more customers and visits. Thanks LEGENSTER.
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 07:53:51 PM
I'm out of this trade

resend and will respond.

I'll give you 24 hours to sort your story after which i'll leave a negative or a positive feedback based on your proof.

You seem to be angry over some backlog of family issues or bad business issues. If you do anything contrary i guess the MODS are already on the alert. In all thanks for being here with us for the day and we hope you have some sweet dreams. We love you so much.

Well played honeyboo.

--edit-

Not being sarcastic or funny anymore.

Stop beating around the bushes and answer the dam questions up straight.
and if you didnt notice, I already informed the mods, or did my part to notify them, dont believe me ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/possible-scammer-from-ukraineindia-xchangacom-353773

So now, go clean your D***Clot of family a**f**** TOS f*** isues. While I sleep.
24 hours, No proof or explanation. I tag you as a scammer. Smiley
Cya
November 30, 2013, 07:52:47 PM
I'm out of this trade

resend and will respond.

www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 07:34:23 PM
I'm out of this trade

resend and will respond.

November 30, 2013, 07:33:39 PM
I'm out of this trade

Well I wont say DONT. But at least be cautious AND READ previous posts & do your research.

Its really a good advice. Thanks for that.
November 30, 2013, 07:32:49 PM
I'm out of this trade

resend and will respond.
www.V.systems
November 30, 2013, 07:27:20 PM
I'm out of this trade

Well I wont say DONT. But at least be cautious AND READ previous posts & do your research.

JUST DONT.
Pages:
Jump to: