Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 DAYS ONLY: 250 direct ASICMINER shares from 1.18 each (Read 6542 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Payment performed 8th May: 35b8ec217c55aedf149e241ed9c864a8eec4183a5df6b70536941f8b3a8bd852
Still not received any dividends.
https://i.imgur.com/j8ISubD.png
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Dividends Arrived.

INAU - awesome, as always.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Winter is coming
All done and I got my deviedends.
Thanks, inau.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Quote from: ineededausername on May 08, 2013, 05:05:36 PM
Quote from: ineededausername on May 08, 2013, 05:05:23 PM
Quote from: GoldenWings91 on May 08, 2013, 05:00:36 PM
Still haven't received my dividend 

Yes you have. 16qMbvYmbm7n1CPHT415DRX4JPrn3KEZHp

http://blockchain.info/address/16qMbvYmbm7n1CPHT415DRX4JPrn3KEZHp 1 satoshi + dividend.

That's not the address I pmd you

Oh whoops, sorry.  Somehow your address was replaced when I was pasting addresses into my spreadsheet...

I'm new to this auction area of the site, is there any way for us to confirm you own these shares? Does the company keep a public list?

1MDypxCYTtaCp56Lqfc7BxuDFNsRFK9h5E: the satoshis I get every week show that I have enough shares (>1800 satoshis = >1800 shares.)

Wow, still at 1.35... even Bitfunder is higher.

Date: 5/9/2013 01:39
To: ineededausername 1MDypxCYTtaCp56Lqfc7BxuDFNsRFK9h5E
Debit: -0.0105852 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0005 BTC
Net amount: -0.0110852 BTC
Transaction ID: d39cf655bae8146a5261b17f13436e91b03ed4795ded751a2d4c0a172027131e

Here are your dividends and 1 satoshi back  Cheesy
Activity: 141
Got my dividend thanks  Grin
I have not got my dividend either...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

Oh whoops, sorry.  Somehow your address was replaced when I was pasting addresses into my spreadsheet...
bitcoin hundred-aire

oh, looks like your address changes every time you buy shares... I will notify friedcat.  Does that address belong to you?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Dividends received! Thanks for the great work!
bitcoin hundred-aire
bitcoin hundred-aire
Still haven't received my dividend  Sad

Yes you have. 16qMbvYmbm7n1CPHT415DRX4JPrn3KEZHp
Still haven't received my dividend  Sad
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Dividends received here as well -- thanks inau and friedcat for prompt transaction.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Dividends received as expected. Many thanks.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I still haven't got my shares transferred which means I also didn't get todays dividends Sad

INAU what's going on man?

I'll forward you the dividends, and I PMed friedcat in case I hadn't.  Sorry, a lot of business recently...
Don't worry dude. I know you are good for it  Grin

Thanks again inau!

I still havent gotten confirm on shares or dividends, I'm pretty sure that Friedcat is just swamped with everything so I'm just waiting to hear from him - dont want to cause more clutter for him. inau is a great seller so i'm positive everything will go good here. Thank you inau!

You're already beginning to get dividends Smiley
https://blockchain.info/address/1QKPEmidsA5JMe5XBma53F2fivEy4BJMrz

Exactly what I mean by he is a great seller! Im not at home to check if they are there but it definitely looks like the dividends went through! Like I said before, friedcat is probably just swamped with all his PM's to do the confirm so I think those will be coming some time! Thank you so much Friedcat!
bitcoin hundred-aire
I still haven't got my shares transferred which means I also didn't get todays dividends Sad

I'll forward you the dividends, and I PMed friedcat in case I hadn't.  Sorry, a lot of business recently...

Thanks again inau!

I still havent gotten confirm on shares or dividends, I'm pretty sure that Friedcat is just swamped with everything so I'm just waiting to hear from him - dont want to cause more clutter for him. inau is a great seller so i'm positive everything will go good here. Thank you inau!

You're already beginning to get dividends Smiley
https://blockchain.info/address/1QKPEmidsA5JMe5XBma53F2fivEy4BJMrz
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

Thanks again inau!

Thanks again inau!
bitcoin hundred-aire

Pages:
Jump to: