Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 great coins to invest now - page 7. (Read 2632 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
Of course most of the promising coin in cryptocurrency world is bitcoin and ethereum, besides great performance there is big possibility that will be more expensive in the future. But you need to invest more in altcoins not only two, divide your capital into various coins.
Activity: 242
October 19, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
Thus, investors, having received dollars for their shares, will buy cue balls on them and on bitcoin platforms for these cue balls will buy shares back and forth, and can be repeated with the same success.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 07:35:27 AM
This is the first time I've heard of these coins. What is their uniqueness and why I should buy them do not understand.

POSS is new project, this coin started 2 months ago and till now it´s noticed on 2 exchanges, i recommend this project, Devs still working on it and negotiating with new exchanges

I gave you POSS site and twitter, there you have here everything Cheesy
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 19, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
of course, if I own bitcoin and ethereum I will make an investment, because these two coins are highly relied on by many investors in this world because the profit results that will be obtained are large, and that is definitely
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 19, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
This is the first time I've heard of these coins. What is their uniqueness and why I should buy them do not understand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 11:03:55 PM
If we talk about what big coins we should invest now, in my opinion it is Bitcoin and also etherium, because if I personally think these two coins are great coins where the price of these two coins is the highest, good for long-term investment.
Activity: 146
October 18, 2018, 11:01:28 PM
Just look at POSS twitter :

https://twitter.com/posscoin

LATOKEN and BTC-Alpha have agreed to list POSS, We are giving every POSS community member an opportunity to be part of the listing requirements.

In my opinion it´s good time to buy some POOS and send it to wallet for mine PoS, around 40% every month !

Posscoin HODLing reward is still very active, HODL posscoin on your wallet and receive 40% monthly of your holding. HODLing rewards is also part of Posscoin distribution system. Buy POSS from exchange and transfer to your wallet and start receiving rewards.

With POSScoin you have much ways to take profit!

Poss sociecity still growing, every day come around 100 new members

This project now started, everyone who now investing in POSS have luck to be a part of big perspectives project.

I don´t say that you must investing all your money, invest just 100 or 200 $ for a good start. With 100$ you can buy around 50,000,000 POSScoins Overall POSS supply is 50.000.000.000, so with 100$ you can buy 0.1 % off all POSS coins. If 1000 people do it all POSS coins will be bought and price will explode!

I am not the dev, i am only one of holder and in my opinion this project can give huge profits
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:40:57 PM
With the view and observation from the current market i would probably choose EOS and Ripple as the two Altcoins that can be said to be potential at this time. Under the posts and news of the crypto market they will rise sharply. The end of the year when Bitcoin is predicting a record in December.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
October 18, 2018, 10:08:50 PM
In my opinion, 2 great coins  currently are ADA Cardano and Basic Attention Token. Both tokens are at the bottom. According to rumors,  they will be listing on Coinbase in the near future.
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
Great coins to invest now :

POSS
https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH

SPECT
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SPECT/ETH

At 24.10.2018 this coins will be added to ALLCOIN exchange  
I think the goals of the manipulator are above 10K for the cue ball. This was evident from the resistance he was putting up. But at this level, so many people decided to fix that it was too expensive to hold positions.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Great coins to invest now :

POSS
https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH

SPECT
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SPECT/ETH

At 24.10.2018 this coins will be added to ALLCOIN exchange  
The best coins for me right now are:
Paragon
Ripple
These have never let me down and I am sure if I invest in them, my profits will rise and there will be a rapid rise in earnings.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
MFX and Tapcoin.  MFX currently has their ICO on going and both coins are taking adoption to another level. With tapcoin, you can visit your favorite restaurant or bar and pay for your food and drinks with the crypto.  You can also pay hotel bills. They're both great investment options.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
October 18, 2018, 09:46:33 AM
oyster pearl (PRL)
oyster shell (SHL)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 18, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
In my opinion we must be vigilant and always make the right analysis to choose coins, especially when the market is dropping, some coins that I think we deserve to choose are ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 18, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

You might wanna invest on exchange tokens because they are just not going to lose value. If you take Binance token (BNB) its got to be one of the token that is being used even with this bear market.  There are few that had existed today like KCS and COSS. The newer one I guess is the EXP of EOSEX platform.  Traders like us are going to keep using these kind of tokens no matter which the market trend is going.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
i don't know about this two coins but now trend coins is electroneum and tron, then both coins is introducing new things so this two coins is good,you could invest on both coins.
I have already said in this thread that need to buy NEO. Today came the great news that soon will be released update . The course has already started to grow and many begin to buy NEO. And I have several hundred on cochilco. Here I sit waiting for the moment of selling.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:58:49 AM
I don't understand why you want the two coins to be big, and my mercatox has experienced trauma when transacting there, it's been a long time and for now I don't know what the mercatox looks like, is the condition still the same as before or not
It means that this coin doesn’t priced yet and you are waiting for a coin that is not yet added in exchange. Anyway it is your choice. Besides you I want to invest in Bitcoin and Ripple because bitcoin is the leading crypto and Ripple is the fast growing crypto in the market and its market cap is increasing day by day. People like to invest in Ripple because of low price and high market cap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
October 18, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
инвecтиpoвaть мoжнo вo чтo yгoднo, нo в мaлoзнaкoмыe мoнeты нa вpятлe)Дyмaю чтo нaдo вклaдывaтьcя в пpoвepeнныe pычaги кpиптoвaлютнoгo миpa. A имeннo биткoин и эфиpиyм)B cкopoм вpeмeни oни cнoвa вoзьмyт cвoe)
Activity: 283
October 18, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
i don't know about this two coins but now trend coins is electroneum and tron, then both coins is introducing new things so this two coins is good,you could invest on both coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
There are a lot of altcoins that are more perspective than these two. Look at Ethereum and NEO coins. They are one of the best altcoins at the moment. The price is great and they are tradable everywhere. Do not invest in bad coins with no volume.
Pages:
Jump to: