Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 hr live stream tonight with ETH co-founder Charles Hoskinson - page 2. (Read 1656 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This was a great interview. Big things coming for ETC.
Activity: 532
I never claimed be to someone nor to be a "co-founder" of something. Especially when the contribution to that something is close to 0. He might make "huge contribution" to blockchain community, but my point still stands. He just reaps the benefits of carrying the "co-founder of ethereum" title.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That fat guy is trying to capitalise on the fact that he is one of (probably) 50 co-founders or so, and ethereum name weights heavily. In reality, he quited the project before launch and his contribution to ethereum's success is small to insignifiant.

Your post is not only wrong, but it's disrespectful to someone making huge contributions to the blockchain community.

What are your development projects?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008
CEO of IOHK
That fat guy is trying to capitalise on the fact that he is one of (probably) 50 co-founders or so, and ethereum name weights heavily. In reality, he quited the project before launch and his contribution to ethereum's success is small to insignifiant.

It's quit
Activity: 532
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
legendary
CEO of IOHK
Post it everywhere you can
And thanks for staying for extra time, Charles
Thanks for posting this

That was just awesome last night, guys.

DO.

MORE!

Cheesy
legendary
CEO of IOHK
Thanks for posting this
Hope you upload on YouTube the video of this event, it seems I can't catch up with my schedule. This is interesting,informative and love to hear on both sides on their ideas. Good luck.

It went long, so here's nearly 3 hours of great info:

https://youtu.be/dMNhOIUcOYo
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Hope you upload on YouTube the video of this event, it seems I can't catch up with my schedule. This is interesting,informative and love to hear on both sides on their ideas. Good luck.
It is going to be an interesting podcast and i will be watching what their views are looking at the present situation of crypto currency and what their thoughts and inputs are regarding the future,i hope there is a QA session with the users in the end.

Hope you enjoyed and got your questions answered, Harry
Activity: 350
It is going to be an interesting podcast and i will be watching what their views are looking at the present situation of crypto currency and what their thoughts and inputs are regarding the future,i hope there is a QA session with the users in the end.
Can't wait!  Already in the room  Cool
Stream at: https://youtu.be/dMNhOIUcOYo 

Blockchain history in the making

Pages:
Jump to: