Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 Persons 1 IP adress, is it allowed? - page 4. (Read 1228 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 06:10:25 AM
why wouldnt it be? if you truly are two persons wala pong problema doon, tip ko lang po wag na lang kayo same bounty sasali if magrank up na kayo differrent bounty and different managers po para iwas na din sa dual account issues.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
August 16, 2017, 06:01:50 AM
My nephew and I are both bitcoiners, and we are both interested in bitcointalk.org, in fauceting sometimes there is a ruling that only one person per IP address that can join. I was just wondering if Bitcointalk.org allows 2 person in one household to join. I hope it is ok. We are both newbies in this site and still learning the ways through, we do not want our efforts to go to waste if ever. I am sick with LUPUS and because of this, my strenght and my liberty to go outside the house in the sunlight is limited because of its effects  on my medical condition, so i thought that if i learn how to make money to be able to help my family financially and as means to interact with people as I seldom go out of the house.

Gamitan mo nalang kaya ng vpn sir? Para kahit papano iba ip nung isa baka kasi mabanned ka pag nadetect na dalawa account in 1 ip. Maganda nadin ung nag iingat o kaya wag kayo mag sabay mag online haha kasi ako naka vpn e free internet para tipid
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
August 16, 2017, 04:39:14 AM
My nephew and I are both bitcoiners, and we are both interested in bitcointalk.org, in fauceting sometimes there is a ruling that only one person per IP address that can join. I was just wondering if Bitcointalk.org allows 2 person in one household to join. I hope it is ok. We are both newbies in this site and still learning the ways through, we do not want our efforts to go to waste if ever. I am sick with LUPUS and because of this, my strenght and my liberty to go outside the house in the sunlight is limited because of its effects  on my medical condition, so i thought that if i learn how to make money to be able to help my family financially and as means to interact with people as I seldom go out of the house.

I was thinking about this too! I have nephew who's high school level and his schedule only in mornings. I'll start to teach him how to get bitcoins by doing tasts, sig campaign, etc.. the hell would earn anything with it. I hope both my nephew will be success to this bitcoin thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 04:32:12 AM
Sa tingin ko okay lang kahit 2 accounts sa isang IP address. Dahil 2 ang account kong ginagamit dito. Itong newbie account ko at isang Jr. member. So far wala akong problemang na eencounter. You're quite fluent in speaking in english. I think you have a good future here. Basta keep on reading and reading topics here para mas marami ang matutunan mo. And I hope na sana makatulong itong bitcoin sa problema nyo financially. Sipag at tyaga lang talaga ang puhunan. Goodluck and Welcome to BitcoinTalk Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 04:10:51 AM
My nephew and I are both bitcoiners, and we are both interested in bitcointalk.org, in fauceting sometimes there is a ruling that only one person per IP address that can join. I was just wondering if Bitcointalk.org allows 2 person in one household to join. I hope it is ok. We are both newbies in this site and still learning the ways through, we do not want our efforts to go to waste if ever. I am sick with LUPUS and because of this, my strenght and my liberty to go outside the house in the sunlight is limited because of its effects  on my medical condition, so i thought that if i learn how to make money to be able to help my family financially and as means to interact with people as I seldom go out of the house.
Pages:
Jump to: