Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 simple things about creators of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1241 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 11, 2015, 11:02:52 AM

Let me share my personal thoughts about creators of bitcoin. I would like to just point out the following two observations:

1. With so big effort spent (in time, work and people) still nobody was able to clearly find out who that was - that means there must be really strong reasons to keep that unrevealed.

2. Bitcoin started / appeared pretty much right after those big banks collapse being the beginning of serious world crisis.

Now I will leave you with your own conclusions from the above two things :-) Smiley

Sorry, I can't see your point. Are you saying that some people from those big banks which collapsed (which btw was a pretty normal and predictable event) are somehow connected with creating of Bitcoin?

If so then I don't agree. Bitcoin was created by people who are entirely opposite to those who own banks. That's just my opinion of course.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
December 11, 2015, 10:49:38 AM
Maybe they had their own speculations about the banks collapsing. So they started to throw out ideas on how to make their own currency and the concept on how they wanted bitcoin to be.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
December 11, 2015, 10:33:27 AM
Well some thoughts on this...

1) When you invent which we could name a "math game" that ends being worth million of dollars, it is not at all strange that you choose to be anonymous. There are lots of lotto winners and other millonaires who prefer to be so. However, it is strange that none has achieved to discover who satoshi is despite the efforts. That is true.

2) Perhaps precisely due to the big finantial crisis, some techy people just came up with the idea that the problem was centralization and ended creating this experiment which then became the Bitcoin we know.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 09:59:55 AM

Let me share my personal thoughts about creators of bitcoin. I would like to just point out the following two observations:

1. With so big effort spent (in time, work and people) still nobody was able to clearly find out who that was - that means there must be really strong reasons to keep that unrevealed.

2. Bitcoin started / appeared pretty much right after those big banks collapse being the beginning of serious world crisis.

Now I will leave you with your own conclusions from the above two things :-) Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: