Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 TH/s Miner worth it? Difficulty and halving Help a noob out! - page 2. (Read 2886 times)

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 2257
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
They're also hashing at 1.5gh, and pulling significantly more power to do it. Go figure, recommend you plug that into the question.
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
I'm glad i didnt order an April batch as I doubt I would have made any ROI. I'd much rather take the chance and drop a few K on some of the better altcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Short answer: No it's not worth it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Think your looking at the whole thing in the wrong way. You cannot order a cointerra 2 th/s miner right now. Well you can buy one but you wont get it till 4/1/14 at the earliest . So that figure your putting into that bitcoin calculator is 100% wrong. Unless you just happened to be one of the lucky few first batch orders that are just now getting there December dead line miners.. Over a month late on shipping !! Go to this link and make sure you put 4/1/14 in the start date .. You won't be happy with the results lol Smiley

--- Josh ---

http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! This is my first post on here, so if this post is breaking any rules Im sorry. Anyway:

Is buying a TerraMiner IV 2TH/s Networked ASIC Miner worth it? Using the bitcoin profit calulator on coinwarz, and bitcoinx, they are telling me I will make about 270$ a day, however I have a few questions.

1.) Is it really possible to make 8,000$ a month/98,000$ a year from this system? I read that somewhere that halving and other factors would come into play.

2.) How will the profit from this system change? Will it change from halving and difficulty?

3.) Halving and difficulty. What are they?

If anyone could answer these it would be much appreciated  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: