Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 tips in trading for beginners - page 4. (Read 1032 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
Perhaps I will also add a couple of tips:
1. When you enter the crypto market, never be nervous, and be prepared to lose your Deposit.
2. Remember that until you have sold your coin - you do not lose anything.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
My two normal tips :
(1)    Watch the market at least 15 days and try to understand first then select coins and pick up the right time for buy, hold or sell.
(2)    Make sure how much you want to lose or how much you want to make a profit before your daily trade.
If you follow this rules you can make a some profit in your trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 14, 2018, 05:15:33 PM
This tips is very helpful to those people who want to start trade also. Because they prevent losing money. I hope this who are already trader like newbie will apply or follow this. Tips is needed because most of the trader who are failed they did not follow and recognize tips so the result of the trading is they lost money.

Every tips is very important and need to use it because in the future incase they have trouble happen you may now know what next step will you do because of the tips. And I also I would like to add or insert strategy because without strategy you can possible not earn money too. Tips and strategy is always good combination for trading to earn more profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:08:39 PM
The trick for newbies is that they should know where they are and how they look. They should know the basics of the market, and do not listen to anyone investing in a coin only

Yes it should be like that, but the problem is, most of them are selling their coins every time the market price is dumping which makes the market to dump, chain reaction will always happen in the market.
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 05:07:35 PM
I have made a mistake on this 2. tip, as I had so many plans and goals which in theory were great but I haven`t stick to them and experienced huge loss, only if i had stick on my plans many things would be different now for me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 14, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
1. Know yourself. Define your risk tolerance carefully. Understand your needs.
To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to crypto and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging crypto trading.

2. Plan your goals. Stick to your plan.
Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career. What constitutes failure, what would be defined as success? What is the timeframe for the trial and error process that will inevitably be an important part of your learning? How much time can you devote to trading? Do you aim at financial independence, or merely aim to generate extra income? These and similar questions must be answered before you can gain the clear vision necessary for a persistent and patient approach to trading. Also, having clear goals will make it easier to abandon the endeavor entirely in case that the risks/return analysis precludes a profitable outcome.

Hope this could help some newbies in trading crypto
Those two tips seem basic for some but are critical and most people do not follow them, many people that are otherwise shy or even timid in their everyday lives think they can be risk takers when it comes to being traders and that is simply not the case, and even more importantly people need to follow their plans, how many people lost money at the beginning of the year because they panicked and sold their coins and did not follow their own plan?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
The biggest tip that I can give someone who started new in crypto is to control your emotions and not be greedy. If you make say 30% profit, don't be greedy and start thinking that you want 300% profit. Take a little and appreciate that you made something, while others have lost a lot.
Activity: 448
August 14, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
Sticking the plan might be very bad sometimes because we all know that it always rise after we sell and fall after we buy Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
two tips on trading for beginners:
1. Make sure you have enough capital to trade, I recommend not using borrowed money or other people's money, because this is very risky and harms you if something unexpected happens.
2. have a lot of knowledge about trading, because trading is not just buying and selling coins, but about strong predictions, a heart that is sure and the right purpose, so that your trading is not in vain.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
August 14, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
I think the two points you have mentioned are quite good  especially the point concerning to knowing exactly what your plans are for future trading.But i will like to add on some more important points like do the complete research about the coin in which you are going to invest and have an eye over market fluctuations which will make your investments a valueable assest for you.Moreover don't get easily panic and stay calm even in worst situations and do the right thing at right moment.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
The topic is very useful for me and useful for other beginners. Gave me some useful experience. I think the first thing people need to do is be patient and keep calm.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
I think it does not hurt to add that due to the explosiveness of the market, any beginner should know how to maintain control when prices are low, and in cases like these the best thing to do is "maintain"
Activity: 262
August 14, 2018, 10:55:38 AM
My tips for beginners is hold and do not panic! if the price of your coin is dropping dont panic and wait for high investors buy it and soon the price of your coin will encrease.

A newbie can really feel at a loss when he understands that the cryptos he invested in, are falling. He has to learn how to be patient. He must understand that the best policy now is to hold the crypto.

For now all we can do is to hold your coin if you really don't want to lose your money, well that's crypto world and it's normal that sometimes many coin decrease, the most important in this situation is to have patient to continue hold .
Activity: 231
August 14, 2018, 09:39:00 AM
two tips in trading for beginners:
1. Be confident in yourself that we are able to trade, believe that we will always make the right decisions and are not easily tempted by negative news in Crypto.
2. always provide time to monitor the development of market prices, because if we miss information about market prices we will pass the best time to get profits.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:41:02 AM
It is really very helpful for the beginners and you can always go by these things.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
My tips for beginners is hold and do not panic! if the price of your coin is dropping dont panic and wait for high investors buy it and soon the price of your coin will encrease.

A newbie can really feel at a loss when he understands that the cryptos he invested in, are falling. He has to learn how to be patient. He must understand that the best policy now is to hold the crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 03:03:21 AM
In my opinion basically if we go into cryptocurrancy trading then we should already know the fact that we have an emotional risk like that about money. On the other hand, that's why investors who don't have an investment plan cannot survive their investment decisions.
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 02:51:49 PM
The most important law of trade: do not risk what you are afraid to lose. And learn to Analyze everything that happens with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
1. You must know the time to buy, see the history / graph of the coin is cheap when you buy it.
2. You also have to know the time to sell it, don't let you not stand it because the price does not continue to rise and sell at a loss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 13, 2018, 11:59:26 AM
When you have goal in your mind then you don't need tips for doing something, you juat need dedication. Dedication only comes from your mind. I can give you 2 tips which can or can't work for you. but you must keep in mind that you have to invest in those coins which are popular one like BTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, LTC and many more.

1. For getting more information you can visit on trading exchange and see particular coin history and do analysis for trading.
2. Don't ever try to do panic selling because that may lead to big loss.
Pages:
Jump to: