Pages:
Author

Topic: 2 x BFL BitForce Singles for Sale + a Samsung Galaxy S2 - page 2. (Read 2892 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
Kluge does it for free, I'd be willing to do it as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
You wouldn't happen to be in WA would you?

Hi mate,

I'm in VIC  Smiley

Now, I'm getting a few PM's here so I should probably start thinking about Escrow.    I haven't really had a need to use Escrow on here before now, so can anyone recommend a good service?    
Singles are delicious Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
We ALL want singles...
donator
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Thanks Fordy, my bad.
donator
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Where is 'over here' where you are shipping from?
Activity: 274
Hi all Smiley

The time has come, unfortunately, for me to pull back a little from Bitcoin and sell my two babies.   I'm soon to be building a house, and aside from needing the cash I probably won't be able to run these during the build process anyway, so they'd just be going to waste.

They're both in great condition and run perfectly at stock (~830MH).   I've tried the faster firmware and everything seemed fine there as well, but I went back to stock in the interest of power saving (I pay far too much for power here, another reason to stop mining I guess).

I have two for sale, and both come with everything originally in the box.  I live in Australia, but will post anywhere in the world (included in the price) via DHL (which, from previous experience, tends to take around 3 to 4 days to the US and Europe).   Tracking numbers will be provided of course.

Looking for 170BTC each (yes, it's a premium, but you avoid the waiting list and will also have the chance to trade up to the new ASIC's when that happens).

Escrow is fine, and any questions just shoot Smiley

EDIT:  I was on pretty good terms with Sonny before I bought these, and he was kind enough to add some extra heatsinks to the first unit I bought as he knew it got pretty hot over here in Summer (it's Winter now so it doesn't really matter), but regardless that unit runs very cool.   If the first buyer doesn't take both, they obviously have the option of choosing that unit specifically if they like).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/265/20120610164332.jpg

Thanks for reading,

Tony

Edit:   I also have a Samsung Galaxy S2 for sale Smiley

Samsung Galaxy S II -16GB - Unlocked

Comes with original box, never used corded handsfree headsets and power adapter (basically everything that came with it originally).

This phone was bought unlocked, and remains that way Smiley Only selling due to upgrade, the phone works perfectly. Has been upgraded to ICS (4.0.3).

1 or 2 minor scuffs on the border, but you have to look very carefully to see it. I treat my equipment very carefully, and the phone was in a case the majority of its life.

Again, happy to ship anywhere in the world (included in the price).

http://db.tt/sAGHTSMu

Moved the phone to the Goods section, probably a better spot for it.
Pages:
Jump to: