Pages:
Author

Topic: [20-02-2020] Attorney General Says Banks Can’t Refuse Services To Crypto Firms - page 2. (Read 236 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
They will do what is required of them and create more strict regulations to control the cryptospace. Enforcing those rules effectively will be another problem hehehe.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
So you reckon an entire nation should be denied this service because a few of its inhabitants might use it for nefarious ends? That's daffy. The same goes for every single country on the entire planet. There are no shortage of terrorists elsewhere and some of them are even WHITE.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Quote from: coingape.com
Israel’s Attorney General refutes court’s blanket ban on crypto related transactions in banks and financial institutions. The AG disagrees with the two-year long blanket ban on banks dealing with crypto payments stating that “each case should be handled individually to check for any case of money laundering

Personally I think it's a dumb move, Especially with what goes on in the region... I have to say it can be used to fund the terrorists, it's a no-brainer at this point... What are your thoughts? Do you think people in Isreal should be allowed to use cryptos given that more than a million Palestinians hold citizenship of Isreal and the political mess the region is in?

After looking at this conversation with a fresh set of eyes I believe this move should be welcomed. People should never give up their freedom for a false sense of security.

Link: https://coingape.com/israels-attorney-general-says-banks-cant-refuse-services-to-crypto-firms
Pages:
Jump to: