Pages:
Author

Topic: $20 Amazon.com gift card for only $2.99 to charity! (Read 1049 times)

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
I'll risk the $3 if I can figure out exactly what needs to be done.  Life is a gamble.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
maybe you can afford to lose the money but not all users can so giving chance to such sales is most likely you are encouraging them

LOL  It's $3!   "Can't afford" it?  $3?  Seriously?  LOL  If anyone "can't afford" $3 they certainly shouldn't be on here.  We ain't talking about $50 or $10 or even $5.  It's THREE (III) DOLLARS! 

We are all old enough to decide our own fate and our own "risk" levels. 

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.  Cheesy

This is the perfect thread to boost up signature campaigns though.  I'm sure they will be out in force.  You can thank the OP for that opportunity.  Cheesy

there are some users who can't afford this amount , they earn money for their personal needs not for losing it

Geez ... if they can't afford it THEY WON'T BUY IT.  They can decide for themselves.

Aren't you concerned that the accounts you are selling could be used for scamming?  Same difference.  Around here no one knows what is real. We could be buying stuff from "HEROES" who are scammers with purchased accounts.  Doesn't that concern you as much as this guy's $3 ?

It's all moot anyway.  The guy isn't responding and I've saved my $3. Now I can buy food for my children with the $3 I saved rather than be thirsty.  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
I'll risk the $3 if I can figure out exactly what needs to be done.  Life is a gamble.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
maybe you can afford to lose the money but not all users can so giving chance to such sales is most likely you are encouraging them

LOL  It's $3!   "Can't afford" it?  $3?  Seriously?  LOL  If anyone "can't afford" $3 they certainly shouldn't be on here.  We ain't talking about $50 or $10 or even $5.  It's THREE (III) DOLLARS! 

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.  Cheesy

This is the perfect thread to boost up signature campaigns though.  I'm sure they will be out in force.  You can thank the OP for that opportunity.  Cheesy
there are some users who can't afford this amount , they earn money for their personal needs not for losing it
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
I'll take one.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
It looks like the OP is impersonating BiPolarBob.

In Regards to all the escrow requests, as long as you can (independently) verify that you are sending BTC directly to some charity then I don't think the risk is very large that you will not receive anything in return, plus the worse case scenario is that you end up giving a little bit of money to charity. IMO the real risk is that you end up with a carded or otherwise not-legit gift card which could have negative implications on your Amazon account and/or purse account and/or the address you end up shipping your goods to
legendary

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.
Uh hey, wanna give $3 to me more than 20 times via my alts? If not you haven't seen the amount some users scam.
  I've been scammed for a lot more (and even a lot less) than $3 here.  Win some lose some.  Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.
Uh hey, wanna give $3 to me more than 20 times via my alts? If not you haven't seen the amount some users scam.
legendary
I'll risk the $3 if I can figure out exactly what needs to be done.  Life is a gamble.  Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

LOL  It's $3!   "Can't afford" it?  $3?  Seriously?  LOL  If anyone "can't afford" $3 they certainly shouldn't be on here.  We ain't talking about $50 or $10 or even $5.  It's THREE (III) DOLLARS!  

If I could figure out what he actually wanted I'd risk my $3 for $20. Think of it as nickel/dime poker game.  Win some - lose some.  But 3bucks isn't a high stakes risk.  Cheesy

legendary
Merit: 1001
Hmmm.. That's 85% discount. Do you have receipt of the purchase of this gift card. Selling gift card such cheap seems to be very suspious
How you got this gift card ?
legendary
legendary
legendary
I will take one but you need to provide details on how to proceed.

After Payment I Will Give You Gift Card code or i forward you amazon gift card detail email  ..

Thanks...
why don't you use escrow then, so both buyer and seller can feel safe

Hello Sir,

Please Wait Some Time You will See No Bad Reviews For My service .. We Don't Need Middle Man.....

Prevention is better then cure
There is nothing someone can do if you cheat them after they send you first,a legit user won't have any problem using escrow
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

After Payment I Will Give You Gift Card code or i forward you amazon gift card detail email  ..

Thanks...

Hello Sir,

Please Wait Some Time You will See No Bad Reviews For My service .. We Don't Need Middle Man.....
legendary

Thanks...

After Payment I Will Give You Gift Card code or i forward you amazon gift card detail email  ..

Thanks...

LOL  Payment to who?  The charity?  You?  Sorry I am confused.

Why You Are confused .. Payment to charity ...

Please Pm me... If You are still confused....
legendary
Obvious scammer.
The "sir" gave it away.

God I hate people like you.

Maybe but the odds are no worse than Vegas.  Never know,  Sometimes you have to take a chance. Cheesy
Activity: 28
Hello i want to Buy Please Check Your Pm....
zfe
Activity: 28
Obvious scammer.
The "sir" gave it away.

God I hate people like you.
legendary

After Payment I Will Give You Gift Card code or i forward you amazon gift card detail email  ..

Thanks...

LOL  Payment to who?  The charity?  You?  Sorry I am confused.

Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I will take one if you can accept escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: