Pages:
Author

Topic: •• (20+ BTC PAID) •• COINPOWER.io •• Earn Free Bitcoin / Support Desk ONLINE - page 5. (Read 6580 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
How soon before we have any information about the cookies change that allows me to stay logged in? It is extremely annoying to have to login with my credentials every time just to check to see how much time I have left before I can make a max claim. If you need help with how to program that "remember me" checkbox to set the right cookie on users' browsers, let me know... It's a very simple fix, and I can provide you with my skills for a small fee or trade. PM me if you need help with this.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
anybody has withdrawals from this site?

so far we paid out 0.14999831 BTC

we update the proofs page with the txid each week here https://coinpower.io/proof.php
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
anybody has withdrawals from this site?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Great faucet site, decent rewards for a newbie. bookmarked
Hope more updates to come OP
base reward is doubled now

250 power instead of 125.

enjoy the extra earnings everybody!

Great! This is now shaping up to be a great faucet for me. I'm not a fan of having to go to faucets that require you to claim every 10 min, so this is perfect.

Were you able to fix the "Remember me" check box, by the way? The last time I checked, it was not yet fixed. Cheers!

this is something scheduled to be patched up later this week along with some other things in an upcoming update

sorry for the trouble for now, but thanks for your nice comments  Smiley

we will probably raise the base reward even more in the next week or two, we will see how things go!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Nice job, I'll be adding your site from my bookmark now since the rate of your rewards is worthy to spend my hours. thank you for sharing it and hope  the site will stay keep us updated,. thanks.

Great! This is now shaping up to be a great faucet for me. I'm not a fan of having to go to faucets that require you to claim every 10 min, so this is perfect.

Were you able to fix the "Remember me" check box, by the way? The last time I checked, it was not yet fixed. Cheers!

fixed some bugs, we might double the default reward in a few days after doing some more testing and monitoring
So, you know that little "Remember Me" button next to the login form when you login? Yeah, get rid of it. Because it doesn't work. I check that every time I login to the site, and it doesn't matter. I time out and get logged out anyways. Pretty annoying, honestly. So yeah, get rid of that little remember me button, or fix it so that it keeps you logged in lol

thanks for reporting this, we'll work on this now

So, you know that little "Remember Me" button next to the login form when you login? Yeah, get rid of it. Because it doesn't work. I check that every time I login to the site, and it doesn't matter. I time out and get logged out anyways. Pretty annoying, honestly. So yeah, get rid of that little remember me button, or fix it so that it keeps you logged in lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Just registered and got 3k satoshis nice. But for me (Android user)  site is showing not properly.
There is screen: http://m.imgur.com/IA5IiYn
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I contacted you via email about proxy/VPN error, remember? I sent my IP number. Will be possible to allow me access to your faucet/site?
17 hours of weekend bonus remains
Pages:
Jump to: