Pages:
Author

Topic: •• {20+ BTC PAID OUT} •• COINPOWER.io • Community Forum and Support Desk Open - page 13. (Read 15889 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Site is a bit confusing. How much satoshis do we earn per power? Is 1 power = 1 satoshi? Does that mean if we upgrade to level we will get (142 + 125) * 5 and get 1335 sats every 6 hours? If it's 1:1 then why not just call it satoshi instead of power? Also is the ref commision only applicable for every claim and not for deposits? Is it instant withdrawal?

Also since you lowered min withdrawal to 30% then can you also lower the fee to 30%. Make it 30k/3k fee.

And yeah I second the guy who said your rates are low. It's basically 100 satoshis per hour. Literally hundred of  Faucetbox faucets pay an average of 500 satoshis per hour.

so we are a new website obviously so are still experimenting with the rates, yes it does seem low especially compared to the other faucets so we may very likely just raise the rates after a short period. so nothing is set 100% currently.

and yes, 1 power unit = 1 satoshi. Each power unit is x5, since you have 5 blocks and each block refreshes in 1 hour 12 mins.

Just to add more insight into this. If I buy the 0.005 upgrade I would get 5340 satoshis everyday(If I actually claim every cooldown). That means I would get my investment back in a little under 500 days. This is totally not worth it. I mean even legit cloud mining sites will give you ROI of 90 days.

You have a good concept so hopefully you can get more ads in there so you can afford to increase the faucets.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
now check for me
cc3f9a3eb768b671b92884aecbdafb3d4c21b58a3acacbd10ad6c61bae130fea

now not show in accound
lay out, please full links
https://blockchain.info/tx/cc3f9a3eb768b671b92884aecbdafb3d4c21b58a3acacbd10ad6c61bae130fea
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Site is a bit confusing. How much satoshis do we earn per power? Is 1 power = 1 satoshi? Does that mean if we upgrade to level we will get (142 + 125) * 5 and get 1335 sats every 6 hours? If it's 1:1 then why not just call it satoshi instead of power? Also is the ref commision only applicable for every claim and not for deposits? Is it instant withdrawal?

Also since you lowered min withdrawal to 30% then can you also lower the fee to 30%. Make it 30k/3k fee.

And yeah I second the guy who said your rates are low. It's basically 100 satoshis per hour. Literally hundred of  Faucetbox faucets pay an average of 500 satoshis per hour.

so we are a new website obviously so are still experimenting with the rates, yes it does seem low especially compared to the other faucets so we may very likely just raise the rates after a short period. so nothing is set 100% currently.

and yes, 1 power unit = 1 satoshi. Each power unit is x5, since you have 5 blocks and each block refreshes in 1 hour 12 mins.
Activity: 4
now check for me
cc3f9a3eb768b671b92884aecbdafb3d4c21b58a3acacbd10ad6c61bae130fea

now not show in accound
Activity: 55

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Could someone please enlighten me as to how I stand to make any money from this.
I'm well versed in HYIP's and Ponzi's and I just don't see it.

you are saying our rewards are low?

Yes, that and weekly I suppose automated payouts.
Only get ref commission on claims not on possible deposits.
Will wait to see how it functions in the weekend with the free power units.
Could someone please enlighten me as to how I stand to make any money from this.

you are saying our rewards are low?
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Huh

pm me your ip i can check why it's blocked

if you're using a vpn or proxy, or using tor you may be blocked by our site.
Activity: 784
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Huh
im using company computer to access this site, but seems look ive been block by proxy blocker?
but i dont know if my company are using proxy or not Grin well will look on this site when i reach home. seems worth to try this.

yes we block proxies and VPNs, maybe your company ISP has a vpn which is very standard. come check us out at home or mobile. the site is mobile friendly.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
im using company computer to access this site, but seems look ive been block by proxy blocker?
but i dont know if my company are using proxy or not Grin well will look on this site when i reach home. seems worth to try this.
Another one. Grin you need a more convincing pitch. Cheesy why not try to give some giveaway or promotion.before trying your site.

thanks

we have some kinks in the site currently trying to fix but we will be putting some promotions soon, check our promo page we should have the first round of promotions and competitions for extra prizes starting early in next week  Smiley
Activity: 322
Another one. Grin you need a more convincing pitch. Cheesy why not try to give some giveaway or promotion.before trying your site.
There is a small glitch on our site with displaying proper decimal point. Your actual referral bonus is still 10% of your referrals claims. We will fix this display soon.

yes

there is currently a small glitch for the referral commissions percentage. Please ignore the decimal place, we are working on fixing it to display the value properly. If your referral commissions say "0.10%" then it really means 10%. If it says "0.25%" then it really means 25%, etc.

The proper referral earnings added to your account balance should be correct
Activity: 284
There is a small glitch on our site with displaying proper decimal point. Your actual referral bonus is still 10% of your referrals claims. We will fix this display soon.
Activity: 284
Pages:
Jump to: