Pages:
Author

Topic: 20 Port USB Hub Issues with Raspberry PI and Bitfury Twins - page 2. (Read 2960 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What alternative could i use ?
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
I have used a d-link h4 and then the hub but the same results. Although it seems that it works on a windows version of cgminer.

You using the same version of cgminer on the pi and windows? Did you compile cgminer yourself on the pi?
legendary
Activity: 1610
I have used a d-link h4 and then the hub but the same results. Although it seems that it works on a windows version of cgminer.
Forget about pi
It is sharing Usb irq with Ethernet. for USB mining and have I/o in general pi is pain in the ass due to hardware design
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
It could be the hub is not giving the thumbs enough power. Currently I have 20 Gridseeds (2 x 10 port hubs) and a blade plugged into a 7 port Dlink hub. They are all happily working off of 1 USB port on my pi.
Hello i've recently bought this hub (Sipolar 20 Port usb2-0 hub)

I have connected it to a raspberry pi. Although when i plug in my 4 bitfury twin usb devices it, it operates for 2 minutes
and then the devices are turned to zombies in the cgminer.

Have you encountered any similar issues? Is it a matter of power drainage? Is it because of Raspberry pi?

Thanks!

The bitfury twin is this

Pages:
Jump to: