Pages:
Author

Topic: 20 reasons because Tom/Cablepair is a scammer. - page 2. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Go home you are drunk...
I speak and write correctly in 2 languages​​. Unfortunately English is not one of them. Please keep respect for trying to offer my opinion.
Activity: 32
Go home you are drunk...
Activity: 26
Sorry for my low level of English, but I think you will understand me.

Tom / Cablepair is a scammer and these are my reasons for thinking this. You just have to answer these questions.

1. When you said you bought your asics would be ready in early December? That happened?

2. 2012/11/27 Tom announces the first delay. My last purchase you entered the first shipment was 2012/11/23 (http://goo.gl/itHPS). You think that at that time, Tom did not know there would be a delay?

3. You think that since the closure of the first shipping orders was a significant decrease in the number of sales? You think that's because for the people was very important to the shipping date? With true information sales would have been lower?

4. In a project of this size. If only missing two weeks should be 95% done. You think that happened? You think that Tom knew the delay, long before announcing it?

my wife and I and our oldest son have been working long days to get this place ready.

Tom, 31 years (http://goo.gl/vSmYH) can have a son old enough to work? You may Cablepair/Tom, not the same person as Thomas Van Riper? Someone has known personally?

6. It is normal for a businessman who moved hundreds of thousands of dollars. Advertise a sale of the company and a second delay while drunk?

7. Because Tom has not explained what happened with CAN-ELECTRIC?

8. Because Tom has not explained the refund process?

9. Because Tom has not explained what the Asian company that wanted to buy the project from Tom?

10. Because Tom has disappeared and gives no explanation?

11. The Tom ASICs were real? There is evidence, pictures, documents, videos? Tom built something? 10%, 20%, 50%, 80%, 99%?

12. I did not want to give back my money. I wanted my asics in December, although it could accept a delay until January.

13. Believe that the change in price of bitcoins has benefited Tom?

14. Those who have received refunds in bitcoins. They think they would have more or less money if they had the bitcoins in your wallet?

15. I keep in bitcoins leftover money to buy basics. Also I keep the bitcoins mined later.

16. I made a bet in less than six months would get more bitcoins, that I spend on basics. I do not bet, money back with bitcoins months later with a new price. I was not responsible for Tom incompetence.

17. I have my bitcoins committed to Tom, I had the option to buy asics at other companies.

18. I requested my refund on the night of 13 to 14 January. A few days after I value bitcoins Dave at $ 15. With that price I already lost bitcoins. Tom waited without consulting a price more beneficial for him. Why have not I received my bitcoins?

19. I don't understand why people thank Tom, after that will return less than 50% of their bitcoins.

20. To finish the last question. In September / October / November, without knowing the price changes of bitcoins. But knowing all that would happen to Tom had made ​​the purchase? Why?

The problem is not the price change of bitcoins. The problem is Tom.

If Tom believes that some of the information posted is wrong, I am happy to receive information and apologize.

If anyone wants to correct my English for easy reading. Would be very grateful.
Pages:
Jump to: