Pages:
Author

Topic: [20 TH/s] [NEW POOL] [FUTURE PPLNS] [1 BITCOIN BONUS] BeastBTC.COM - page 3. (Read 3374 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm A Beast!
Once a few blocks are first found, we will be having minimum payouts set to 0.001 BTC.

It may raise to 0.01 if deemed necessary later on.

Thanks for asking!
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
I'm A Beast!
We have no comment on that pool, cough cough...

Which is one of the reasons this pool was created. Now, the Zero-Fees is not going to last forever, just til we can get our feet off of the ground. We want to help make the community grow even stronger, and have a pool that is not ran by a corporation. Surely we all remember when GHash.io was nearing on 51% of total hashing power and everyone got worried. There have been quite a few successful pools closing, and if they goto a corporate pool, that is just going to ruin mining as we know it.

Everyone starts out new, but overtime they grow (As long as their plan is not malicious like some have been)

We spent days on end getting the system where it is now, and we hope it will get some positive attention! Atleast we are using a method that is liked by many, unlike PROP
Activity: 266

We can guarantee you it is not a scam.

That's what bitaffnet said too...... Roll Eyes
I'm A Beast!
Hello,

We can guarantee you it is not a scam. We have been scammed by some fairly large pools, who are no longer on the internet today due to their behavior.

Why don't you come on over, throw a miner on and see for yourself. You can't knock it if you haven't tried it!
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
And it's my moral obligation to warn anyone against mining to a newly established pool from a user with precisely one post only at the time of announcing the pool, and the fact that 0% PPS is completely unsustainable as a business model so this is almost certainly a scam.
I'm A Beast!
Hello!

First, we would like to thank you for stopping by! It means alot to use that you are interested in our new pool!

Next, we plan to take this pool off the ground with PPLNS. First, we need to find a block or few, so we are offering you the chance to help find us those blocks. The first 5 blocks found, the block finder will get 1 BTC sent directly to them. Definitely not bad to take a shot at. We plan to start PPLNS payouts after our first block is found, so technically it's not a full PPLNS pool right now.

Our pool does offer DDoS protection and enterprise-grade mitigation, along with a stratum server so you can easily connect to it and start mining.

Now, we are a new pool and we do not expect everything to be bug free, but we are trying our best to be successful, honest, and fair. The administrators of the pool decided to start up our own pool because we have gotten ripped off in the past from some pools, and we feel that this does no good but to ruin our hobby, and our currency.

Feel free to stop on over at http://BeastBTC.com (SSL Coming Soon) and jump on our Stratum server: stratum+tcp://stratum.beastbtc.com:3333 SIGNUP-REQUIRED

Thank you for stopping by, and feel free to comment on here any questions.

Sincerely,
BeastBTC.com Staff

IRC: #beastbtc
Pages:
Jump to: