Pages:
Author

Topic: 20 x 1Oz Silver bars AT SPOT for LTC, FREE Shipping, Price is fixed daily (Read 5259 times)

legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
Locking this thread for now ...

Thank you everyone who bought from me, receiving payments almost instantaneously, no ebay, no paypal fees, pleasant experience for me.  

legendary
OP.. you need to buy more of these bars and then sell themto us at like a 10-20% markup.. People get their pretty silver and you get a few dollars on the side  for your trouble!
Thanks for your advice. Consider those sales were promotions, and my contributions to LTC community.

Yes, from now on, I'll be focused on .... PROFIT
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
OP.. you need to buy more of these bars and then sell themto us at like a 10-20% markup.. People get their pretty silver and you get a few dollars on the side  for your trouble!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Whatever the shipping costs are.  $5 USD domestic usa... international I am not sure. I would have to ask my post office.

$5 in shipping? Is it insured and tracked too?

Seriously? Postage for 1 oz shouldn't cost $5.

I was thinking of the USPS flat rate shipping of $4.xx :p

LOL okay this is now acceptable haha
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Whatever the shipping costs are.  $5 USD domestic usa... international I am not sure. I would have to ask my post office.

I was thinking of the USPS flat rate shipping of $4.xx :p
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
are there still bars for sale, I would very much like to buy two of them.
legendary
Generally I feel it's not worth the trouble even with extra postage.
Some countries even ban PM in the mail, so technically you can't ship them. Your risk is a lot higher.

Oh. Sad

Then maybe I should say no world-wide shipping, unless the buyer wants to take the risk and pay more for shipping.

Well, I did that anyway, with my fingers crossed.

Luckily they all arrived safely.
Some countries even ban PM in the mail, so technically you can't ship them. Your risk is a lot higher.

Oh. Sad

Then maybe I should say no world-wide shipping, unless the buyer wants to take the risk and pay more for shipping.
legendary
I bought it last year when the spot was higher than it is now.  Maybe I should just start a new thread and auction it off. I would need to get pretty close to spot price + shipping, in litecoins.

Price?

legendary
I've never shipped outside of the USA. If it is as easy as going to the post office and paying for shipping there, then I will consider it if I can get compensated for it. (more coins)

Do you have any experience with that?  Anyone?
I bought it last year when the spot was higher than it is now.  Maybe I should just start a new thread and auction it off. I would need to get pretty close to spot price + shipping, in litecoins.

Price?
legendary
I've never shipped outside of the USA. If it is as easy as going to the post office and paying for shipping there, then I will consider it if I can get compensated for it. (more coins)

Price?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
do you ship world wide ?
I wonder if there would be any interest in a Mexican 1oz silver coin, that was in circulation. I will provide a pic soon. Just curious if I should start my own thread about it.

Click image to enlarge
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Wow, I just saw this.

I have a few ozt of silver, wouldn't mind getting more, or selling 1 to get "into" litecoin.

Bitcool, how has your experience been with the sale/auction?

Not sure what aspect you were asking.

Overall, the sale went better than I expected. I got paid very timely, I assume all bars arrived safely. 

I feel since it's a smaller circle, there's less shenanigans happening in the LTC world.

Although you should always stay alert, and not get lulled into a false sense of security, there are fewer LTC scammers at this point, mainly because LTC aren't worth enough to be worth scamming. Once the value goes up, the scammers will start piling in in droves. I'm sure there are LTC scammers right now, but just not nearly as many as there are BTC scammers. Which would you rather have, 100 LTC or 100 BTC? Not too many people are going to scam someone over $4, but $1200 on the other hand, is a lot more tempting.
legendary
Wow, I just saw this.

I have a few ozt of silver, wouldn't mind getting more, or selling 1 to get "into" litecoin.

Not sure what aspect you were asking.

Overall, the sale went better than I expected. I got paid very timely, I assume all bars arrived safely. 

I feel since it's a smaller circle, there's less shenanigans happening in the LTC world.

Wow, I just saw this.

legendary
I got mine today as well. Thanks!

no more left Sad I want some

[WTS] 2000ltc each Tongue
Great.

I am always a terrible timer timing prices, but luckily my longer term intuition has been correct. 
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
I got mine today as well. Thanks!

no more left Sad I want some

[WTS] 2000ltc each Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: