Pages:
Author

Topic: 20000 pieces of Bitcoin wreck the market sounds annoying - page 3. (Read 364 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
No one is restricting anyone from selling their bitcoin and for any amount. If the price goes down, it's an avenue for the late comers to bitcoin to quickly buy.  But t some persons won't see wisdom to buy bitcoin  now until it hits $20k again and they will FOMO into the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
Don't see it as 12000 BTC only. See the fiat value of 12000 BTC, it is $100m and that's not a small amount of money. Calculate it against the total marketcap of Bitcoin. Right now, 100k BTC can destroy the market, that is true but that bearish moment will not last longer. If the current price dump is from the 12000 BTC dump, this will also not last longer and soon will recover.
Is it not about if there are buyers who are already waiting to buy the coin? It's Bitcoin we are talking about here, it has the biggest volume and highest liquidity, anyways I expect recovery very soon because buyers should be able to take advantage of the price loss already
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Don't see it as 12000 BTC only. See the fiat value of 12000 BTC, it is $100m and that's not a small amount of money. Calculate it against the total marketcap of Bitcoin. Right now, 100k BTC can destroy the market, that is true but that bearish moment will not last longer. If the current price dump is from the 12000 BTC dump, this will also not last longer and soon will recover.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
It would take more than 12k of BTC to bring the price this low but because the news about corona virus and the market blownout like its overbought, the dump is inevitable and that its almost like a plan to pull the price down. When this is actually just a normal market reaction. Right now the market is almost is oversold but it would be better to finally drop the price to 7300 for good and that we can pump again.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
It sounds very bad to hear that 12000 pieces of Bitcoin can wreak havoc of Bitcoin value, I wonder what will happen if a whale decide to sell 100k of Bitcoin someday, Bitcoin max supply is 21million right? If 12000 can bring this damage then Bitcoin is just like every other coins

I don't know what damage that will be done, but whales will buy it, if whales dump then it's whales and those who wants to be whales will buy all these dumps, Bitcoin is a long term profitability a short term dump will have no long term effect, so just buy while they dump and make a profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
Honestly I'm shocked as well that small pieces of Bitcoin can actually drive down it's price like that and I expect many to buy the orders in instant, anyways let's just wait it out, moreover it's all about waiting game in crypto space, Bitcoin will recover
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
It sounds very bad to hear that 12000 pieces of Bitcoin can wreak havoc of Bitcoin value, I wonder what will happen if a whale decide to sell 100k of Bitcoin someday, Bitcoin max supply is 21million right? If 12000 can bring this damage then Bitcoin is just like every other coins
its simple the price will go down if they sell a large portion of his holdings.
 If you are asking how deep it should be then its depends on the buyorder in that time and how many people will believe that the sell off is just temporary and they will set a buy orders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
Pages:
Jump to: