Pages:
Author

Topic: $20,087.25 worth of BTC for sale. - page 7. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504
December 15, 2015, 08:40:28 PM
Hello,

I have a lot of bitcoin and I wish to buy a car.  No dealers accept Bitcoin.  I want a one car from dealer A or dealer B.
They would accept Credit card or bank wire, but not bitcoin.

I cannot cash out bitcoin, LBC is useless in my area and for this amount.

If someone is willing to pay the car dealership, I can pay you in BTC for the current market price. 
I won't charge you a markup like you would pay on localbitcoin or coinbase or any other exchange.

You will know the dealer, and therefore you will know me as I would be registering the car and keeping it.
There is a paper trail because of this.  Bank wire, dealer, receipts, registration.
I do not know how a deal like this can be made more secure than it is, such as it is.
Perhaps this is an impossible request.

Not many people need that much BTC anyways.
And no, I don't believe that an anonymous person on this forum with a "legend/hero" account can be trusted because they are anonymous, legend/hero accounts are sold on this forum for far LESS than this transaction amount,
I honestly believe that all in forum escrow members are vulnerable to temptation exit scams like MTGOX.
So I would NOT trust some anonymous "high reputation" user with 20k when I trust bank logs, dealership record keeping, and DMV registrations 1000 times more.  Because ONLY a paper trail can trusted and used in the event someone pulled some BS.
An escrow guy holding anonymous untraceable BTC is a terrible idea for this amount.

So I propose someone trust the paper trail and my need for an actual car.

Any takers?
My information, location, car, dealer contact info etc will be in private.

Amount can be a little more or less depending on things.
No fees added for me or you in this offer.
Pages:
Jump to: