Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰200percent.io - legends revival 4% daily💰💰 - page 3. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Before you invest, you need to clearly understand what you want from a smart contract
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
You can always make yourself a passive income, especially with a smart contract.
Activity: 171
Very good news that the guys have rediscovered their project, I will invest
That's right, it's time to earn interest from the project, than sit and look for the project)
Activity: 181
Very good news that the guys have rediscovered their project, I will invest
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
A little advice, while the project is still at the very beginning of development, I advise everyone to make investments
It’s true that when a project is young it’s possible to have good interest for a long time in the future.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
A little advice, while the project is still at the very beginning of development, I advise everyone to make investments
Activity: 126
The main thing is that the team constantly monitors advertising and communicates in chat telegrams, this is important.
She watches, helps newcomers, does everything, I personally saw
Activity: 72
The main thing is that the team constantly monitors advertising and communicates in chat telegrams, this is important.
Activity: 151
Just a little more and there will be 100 investors in the project, someone will be lucky and he will become exactly the hundredth Cheesy
Activity: 55
Dear inhabitants of the forum, be very attentive, because now there are a lot of clones and scam projects on our original site 200percent.io, everything else does not apply to us !
What are cunning, they want to earn money on someone else's popularity Grin
Activity: 16
Dear inhabitants of the forum, be very attentive, because now there are a lot of clones and scam projects on our original site 200percent.io, everything else does not apply to us !
Activity: 47
Now there are a lot of people who are trying to make a clone on the original site 200 percent, this is not the first time I see
Activity: 87
Of all the smart contracts that now exist, I recognize only 200 percent, he has established himself well
Activity: 10
The project and the team will do their best to make the project live for a long time on the market.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
It is important that the project has its strengths and an excellent marketer.
Activity: 287
Since last time I took part in the project, brought out, though not big, but plus, I like everything
I always follow the news of the project, advertising is constantly done and the contract is promoted
Activity: 171
Since last time I took part in the project, brought out, though not big, but plus, I like everything
Activity: 350
Finally, a cool project, you can invest here, think about the amount of investment
Activity: 37
Today I saw that the team ordered three videos in different languages, we will wait for the release
it means there will be a good result in promotion, because bloggers are cryptocurrency subjects
Activity: 12
Today I saw that the team ordered three videos in different languages, we will wait for the release
Pages:
Jump to: