Pages:
Author

Topic: 2011 Bitcoin rejected person reaction on 2021 - page 2. (Read 334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
But i couldn't find that tweet then i thought it might be edited. But i saw the same screenshot tweet from bitcoin account on twitter. And then Nick allen also reply on that tweet too. So after that i belived that tweet is real. But Nick allen delet that tweet.
He didn't delete it but whoever is responsible for sharing that screenshot for the first time, intentionally edited the part that says "3d" to make it look like it was a recent tweet:

Now i want to know your opinion guys about this topic. I hope you guys share your feelings too.
I feel sorry for him but if it makes him feel any better, I'm pretty sure he's not the only one with missed opportunities.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
It was a normal person's expression when a decision saved him from a bad situation. I think he didn't just stop then with bitcoin. The sideway area at that time was pretty long until the end of 2011. Not that he didn't have other decisions after the tweet was posted.

In addition, it is very rare for people to actually pocket bitcoins since 2011 and sell them in 2021.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
His tweet perfectly encapsulated what he is feeling at that time, he is really dead inside because he had doubts when bitcoin was still affordable and can be bought just like a candy bar. I would have the same feeling too if I had those words come out of my own mouth or in this case phone.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
If Nick Allen have made the right decision or made use of the opportunity, now he might be enjoying like this person with his holdings. Fortunately he missed the opportunity and now feeling dead inside.

Got to watch a video in which a person shows his life through bitcoin.

Video Source (YouTube): Bitcoin Guy
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
we are required in this life to continue to learn, learn from our own mistakes, and learn from the mistakes of others, to continue to improve ourselves so that we have deeper knowledge, because we humans certainly never escape from mistakes, so take advantage of it. every opportunity that exists, and believe in it and learn more so that we can benefit, and don't fall into the wrong hole, bitcoin has given us an opportunity, it's just us how to use the opportunity that bitcoin has given us ..
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
The question is did he still invest on bitcoin after that or did he really ignore it? For sure it sucks, but that's life, we didn't know what will going to happen next. If he is a stock person guy then maybe he still make a lot of money, but compare it to bitcoin wherein he should be an early bagholder, definitely he could have been a millionaire in 2021. So another great lesson for us here, not to late to invest and then wait for your money to grow in the next five to ten years just by holding and protecting your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Can you imagine his feelings right now.

Unlike someone who missed an opportunity and obviously never tried to fix the thing, how do you think someone who said something like this about Bitcoin, and has invested over $2 billion in it since last year, feels now?

Source

I can only say that it is not worth crying for spilled milk, but it is important to learn something from your mistakes (and the mistakes of others), and apply that knowledge in the future. If we all knew what we know today, we would probably all be rich - but life creates very few rich and very many poor people.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
In my opinion he is the inexperience expert unluckiest trader i have seen ever in my life. If i know more word like this then it is must be suitable for him. Now i am going to introduced someone if you guys know about him you life will get a satisfaction if you take a late entry in bitcoin.
A person name  tweeted in 25/10/2011 that he got safe his money that he didn't buy bitcoin before thar date because that day bitcoin price down to $2.70.
Can you imagine $2.70 and after 10 years today you guys know the price some days ago someone reply on him tweet that is Nick allen alive and Nick allen Replied he is alive but dead inside Grin

Now i want to know your opinion guys about this topic. I hope you guys share your feelings too.

We can't blame him to doubt since who on earth would provably know that bitcoin will pump in future, there are so many questionable things on bitcoin before and compare to know the adoption is so huge where this one is been notice by many investors globally. But we can learn a lesson from this post since we can make this a basis that sometimes doubting is not good and if we want to try something then maybe its best to put some amount of money on it and forget then wait for long years since maybe we can see another bitcoin like which could provably pump in future and possibly could bring us good profits.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

I can only partly imagine that kind of feelings and I'll tell you why.
There were plenty of opportunities in bitcoin. Ok, he missed one. Or two. Or three. But missing them all is something I cannot understand.
I could have bought good amounts at 200-250$ and I didn't. That's the train I've missed. But since then I've earned some more. Of course, I made other mistake too: I've sold now and then, or bought things for bitcoin.

If I look back, yeah, I probably could be kinda rich now if I wouldn't have made those mistakes. But dead inside? No. Life goes on and I hope that what I have and what I will gather will help me with an easier retirement in some more years.

Poor guy,,, but yes he should know also that a lot of people missed opportunities he is not the only one. No shame to be wrong. And look at Elon even he admitted he was late to the game but he got in anyway. MicroStrategy got in also. So we can all still get in and wait for a new next cycle,,, no use being sad about the past and just get in now so you do not add more regret:)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Most of us probably regret not investing in bitcoin more when we heard about it for the first time.
Then again, if he had bought bitcoin "on that mess" back in 2011, I doubt he would have had such strong hands to hold them to today's date. Many early investors sold out when bitcoin experienced its first major pump.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Cryptocurrency is not only a completely new phenomenon for the financial world, but it actually contradicts the principles of circulation of all currencies of states, and therefore many of us did not believe that a digital currency not issued by states could gain a foothold in the current financial system and develop further successfully ..
I remembered it was 2013 when I knew about Bitcoin, I saw it on laptop my parent bought for me at the time, it was an alternative to purchase the the games because they were all demo, and need purchase after paying it to certain level. People wouldn't believe I did not even yet knew at the time what Bitcoin was actually is until 2019 fourth quarter, I wish have known about bitcoin fully at the time. Most people only still know about Fiat at the time. But I think that kind of man that have known about Bitcoin but speaking bad of it all because of price drop should have gone further studying about Bitcoin, from $2, there are a lot of opportunities that many people missed, Bitcoin may not be volatile like before, but still a lot of bull run opportunities still will be, it is good to hold Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Missing an opportunity once itself pains a lot. What he has missed will never let him unworried. During those days having such a knowledge about bitcoin itself a big thing, but he hasn't thought of its growth. With time surely he could've been watching the market. Atleast when the market seems to be growing he should've spend to buy a few. Lots and lots have got life changing experience out of bitcoin investment. Everyone used to miss opportunity, but used to get woken by the next opportunity. He has missed each and every opportunity that majority of the cryptocurrency users dream now. Even the recent time investors have made big out of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
You didn't need to go back 10 years to find silly things like that. Last year we had the same situation with naive people who sold their bitcoin at $3000 just because they believed some FUD telling them price should dump more. Even worse they have been repeating it over the past 3 months selling in $30k range believing yet another similar FUD and in a couple of months from now when price is $150k they will be regretting today's actions.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

"Is this guy still alive"
"alive but dead inside"

than @bitcoin makes laught at him - his response

" Sad "

Now its our time to make laught at him" I dont think we should.

Its easy to look back at people at laught their decisions. BTC in @2.7$ had marketcap around 20 mln $, easy to manipulate by random guy with 1 mln$, secured by few nerds PCs. Investment that day was super risky. Its easy to call someone "inexperience expert unluckiest trader i have seen ever in my life." when you take someone words after 10 years without knowledge how it was to be here 10 years ago.

Basically, bring it on.  Let's encourage Wikileaks to use Bitcoins and I'm willing to face any risk or fallout from that act.
No, don't "bring it on".

The project needs to grow gradually so the software can be strengthened along the way.

I make this appeal to WikiLeaks not to try to use Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is a small beta community in its infancy.  You would not stand to get more than pocket change, and the heat you would bring would likely destroy us at this stage.

Satoshi about BTC in dec 2010. In next year BTC did 100x pump from 30 cents to 30$. and dumped 90% right after.

Tell us your story. Where will BTC be in next 20-50 years.

There were plenty of opportunities in bitcoin. Ok, he missed one. Or two. Or three. But missing them all is something I cannot understand.

We only know that he did not buy on 30$ pump and he is happy about that seeing BTC at 2.7$. We dont know anything about his future moves.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Correct solution, since it is missed, it cannot be changed. There are always people who say if they are given another chance, what will happen to them. I don't think we need to give us another chance. There are opportunities everywhere at the moment, so we don't have to worry about the facts.
In 2011, I did not understand Bitcoin. I have only started to contact and enter the market in recent years. I missed a lot of valuable currencies, and many factors prevented me from holding them for a long time. But this will be the rich experience I will accumulate in the future, and there will be various valuable and promising currencies in the future.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
Of course, if we look back at the opportunities that each of us had from the current positions of the distribution of cryptocurrency, its popularity and current prices, then of course, any of us can regret the missed opportunities that cryptocurrency gave us earlier.
Cryptocurrency is not only a completely new phenomenon for the financial world, but it actually contradicts the principles of circulation of all currencies of states, and therefore many of us did not believe that a digital currency not issued by states could gain a foothold in the current financial system and develop further successfully ..
Many would like to go back at least ten years ago, but, unfortunately, we do not have a time machine for this.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
I can only partly imagine that kind of feelings and I'll tell you why.[
I could have bought good amounts at 200-250$ and I didn't. That's the train I've missed. But since then I've earned some more. Of course, I made other mistake too: I've sold now and then, or bought things for bitcoin.

If I look back, yeah, I probably could be kinda rich now if I wouldn't have made those mistakes. But dead inside? No. Life goes on and I hope that what I have and what I will gather will help me with an easier retirement in some more years.

I have put in bold what seems to me the most important of what you have said. I think the same. A lot of people didn't buy at $2, but then didn't buy at $20 because it seemed too expensive, and when it got to $200 the same thing. And at $2K and at $20K.

I could have bought more in the past too, but I focus on the present. Bitcoin still has a lot of life left in it, and a lot to go up. Instead of regretting what I can no longer change, I focus on acting today on what I can change.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Activity: 700
Merit: 182
In my opinion he is the inexperience expert unluckiest trader i have seen ever in my life. If i know more word like this then it is must be suitable for him. Now i am going to introduced someone if you guys know about him you life will get a satisfaction if you take a late entry in bitcoin.
A person name Nick Allen tweeted in 25/10/2011 that he got safe his money that he didn't buy bitcoin before thar date because that day bitcoin price down to $2.70.
Can you imagine $2.70 and after 10 years today you guys know the price some days ago someone reply on him tweet that is Nick allen alive and Nick allen Replied he is alive but dead inside Grin

Can you imagine his feelings right now. I can imagine because i missed to buy eth at $9 price. And todays his that tweet screenshot is viral. Though after seeing that i visited his profile and saw he might be in stock market. But i couldn't find that tweet then i thought it might be edited. But i saw the same screenshot tweet from bitcoin account on twitter. And then Nick allen also reply on that tweet too. So after that i belived that tweet is real. But Nick allen delet that tweet. It might be possible or not.

Pages:
Jump to: