Pages:
Author

Topic: 2011/2013 Casascius coins for sale. Silvers w/ proof of custody! (Read 7802 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Quantities updated! No brass halfs left for sale.

Bought the rest of these from Nubbins..always a smooth trade! I will post how they grade if you like  Cool

If I give up a child for adoption, I don't want to learn that they grew up to be a millionaire Cool

LOL I will only rub it in if one gets MS-67 then  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

Bought the rest of these from Nubbins..always a smooth trade! I will post how they grade if you like  Cool

If I give up a child for adoption, I don't want to learn that they grew up to be a millionaire Cool
legendary

legendary
legendary
I recently bought 7 of these brass halves from nubbins. Sent 2 of them in to ANACS and they both got MS-66...! If you follow the 2013 Brass stuff you will know that most of it grades poorly like MS-64.
Also part of the deal for my purchase was Nubbins had to draw me a Wizard...and he delivered! -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9397062
legendary
Quantities and prices updated!

2011 1 BTC Brass Series-2 added!
legendary
...AND because I have impeccable trust ratings here on the forums as well as in the OTC WoT. ...

Indeed - I'll vouch that I've worked with you several times, and you've gone above and beyond every time.

I can vouch for the .5 brass coins.  came from my purchase with Mike.  nubbins bought a bunch from me.

Thanks so much!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
...AND because I have impeccable trust ratings here on the forums as well as in the OTC WoT. ...

Indeed - I'll vouch that I've worked with you several times, and you've gone above and beyond every time.

I can vouch for the .5 brass coins.  came from my purchase with Mike.  nubbins bought a bunch from me.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Both series-2 silvers have been sold, for 13.5 BTC each. I'll let the buyer decide if they wish to reveal their identity. Thanks, everyone, for your interest!

Wow...big jump in price versus earlier sales of them.  Congrats to both buyer and seller on a rare coin.
legendary
Both series-2 silvers have been sold, for 13.5 BTC each. I'll let the buyer decide if they wish to reveal their identity. Thanks, everyone, for your interest!
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Best price on 1 of each shipped to east coast usa

(1) 2013 1 BTC Silver series-3 hologram (1Ag1) - 2.6 BTC
(19) 2013 0.5 BTC Brass series-2 hologram - 0.9 BTC

Check your PMs!

I've also received a few messages with offers for the remaining Series-2 0.5 silvers, will update if either deal goes through.

I'm curious what those Series 2 .5 Silvers end up selling for.
legendary

Check your PMs!

I've also received a few messages with offers for the remaining Series-2 0.5 silvers, will update if either deal goes through.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
The one true king.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

legendary
Is shipping included in the prices you listed, and do you have any flexibility on the price of the 0.5's?

Any reason why these went up so much?  I thought I recall you last listing them for around 7.5 BTC

Nubbins likes to pump his prices Smiley

Shipping is included.

The 0.5s went up in price so much because I only have a few left to sell, and because they're the rarest Casascius coins that non-millionaires can afford to buy, and because they come with PGP chains of custody, AND because I have impeccable trust ratings here on the forums as well as in the OTC WoT. That said, don't be afraid to make an offer -- the worst I can say is no.

If you're still interested in buying one for cheaper, you *might* be able to find one for sale in Chainsaw's thread. Hard to say -- I'm really the only person selling them.

Thanks for the interest, folks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
I've got some Casascius coins that I'd like to sell.

(2) 2013 0.5 BTC Silver series-2 hologram (only 45 made) - 20 BTC

Any reason why these went up so much?  I thought I recall you last listing them for around 7.5 BTC

Nubbins likes to pump his prices Smiley
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I've got some Casascius coins that I'd like to sell.

(2) 2013 0.5 BTC Silver series-2 hologram (only 45 made) - 20 BTC

Any reason why these went up so much?  I thought I recall you last listing them for around 7.5 BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
These 2011 coins that have come up that look a bit worn, have a nice patina starting to build, are looking very attractive - almost more so than the pristine golden versions that have never had a breath of warm air on them since they left Mike's protective custody.

Good luck with the sale...these transactions are win-win. Seller gets paid, buyer gets a piece of history!
legendary
(1) 2013 1 BTC Silver series-3 hologram (1Ag1) - I offer 2.4 BTC for the MS-67 one

Just to be clear, the coins I'm selling have not been graded; the picture you're seeing is a coin that was graded after I sold it:

I choose not to have my coins graded, so as not to break the chain of custody (the coins have never left my possession), but a previous buyer has graded a coin he received from me and it was given an MS67 rating. Here is a photo I took of two of my coins:
(picture of ungraded coin taken by me)

And here's a photo of the left coin, graded and slabbed:
(picture of same coin graded by buyer)

I obviously can't guarantee that the remaining coins will receive an MS-67 grade, but I can see no difference in quality between them.

Just want to make sure you know what you're making an offer on!
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
(1) 2013 1 BTC Silver series-3 hologram (1Ag1) - I offer 2.4 BTC for the MS-67 one
Pages:
Jump to: