Pages:
Author

Topic: 2013-02-26 wired.co.uk - Announcing 'Wired Money': a one-day summit about disrup (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Oakpacific the Great, Lord Protector of all hash functions. It's my magic that keeps them from getting broken!
Activity: 509
Merit: 564
"In Us We Trust"
Khal Finiteidea, powerful warlord of the bitcoin nomads

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Announcing 'Wired Money': a one-day summit about disrupting finance

Confirmed speakers at the event include Peter Vessenes, CEO of Bitcoin, and Sir iCEBREAKER, God Emperor of Arrakis, Liege Knight of Satoshi, Protector of the Holy Blockchain, 1st Viscount Mount Gox, Supreme Troller of Trolls, BT, G.C.V.O., K.C.B., M.D., D.Sc., D.C.L., LL.D., Emeritus Regius Professor, Cambridge, sometimes PRESIDENT of the Royal College of Physicians of London, England, and Doctor of the Church, etc. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can claim any title you feel is yours, I am Lord Allah of Moldavia. All hail the czar of bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Spaceman Spiff - Intergalactic Bitcoin Overlord
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
This just in...
I am the "King of All Bitcoins"...forever.  Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Well, they fixed the CEO of Bitcoin blunder. Now they need to go back and fix this blunder:

EXPIRED Bitcoin

At the height of its popularity, Bitcoin was trumpeted as a viable alternative currency for the internet age, a monetary system engineered to prevent theft, gaming, and criminalization. Then came the malware, the black market, the legal ambiguities and The Man. Today, you can't even use it to buy Facebook stock.

You're welcome.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
Well, they fixed the CEO of Bitcoin blunder. Now they need to go back and fix this blunder:

EXPIRED Bitcoin

At the height of its popularity, Bitcoin was trumpeted as a viable alternative currency for the internet age, a monetary system engineered to prevent theft, gaming, and criminalization. Then came the malware, the black market, the legal ambiguities and The Man. Today, you can't even use it to buy Facebook stock.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Seriously, how hard is it for a journalist to do even the smallest iota of research before writing an article about Bitcoin? Who the hell pays these people?
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Lord Rygon, Count of Cryptography
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Zangelbert Bingledack, Baron of the Blockchain  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145
The revolution will be monetized!
Before anyone calls it, I am now the Czar of bitcoin.  Cool

p.s. I am despotic, not benevolent.
legendary
Activity: 1106
On the other hand, it will be a great way for him to start his bit of the talk: "I was introduced as the Bitcoin CEO, but that can't be, since Bitcoin isn't a corporation and is fully decentralised..." etc.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Well, this is a fail article  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Well, I didn't vote for him!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
He is the chairman of Bitcoin Foundation, but CEO of Bitcoin? No. What in the hell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Since when do we have a CEO?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232